[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

''You have a new message'' keeps popping up

LolfangLolfang
Reactions: 220
in Bug Reporting
Since I have gifted my friend a 4-hour 2x EXP coupon, I keep getting this pop-up that says ''You have a new message''.
Clicking either ''o'' or ''x'' does nothing.
Seems to be a known issue.

Thanks
IceSapphireKure

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Lolfang wrote: »
    Since I have gifted my friend a 4-hour 2x EXP coupon, I keep getting this pop-up that says ''You have a new message''.
    Clicking either ''o'' or ''x'' does nothing.
    Seems to be a known issue.

Thanks

Jw, what do you mean by "Seems to be a known issue." Like has there already been a forwarded bug report? If so why not bump/comment on that instead of making a new report?
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited July 2018
    same issue
  • IceSapphireIceSapphire
    Reactions: 940
    edited July 2018
    I have this same issue its been going on since v.179 I wish nexon would fix it im thinking about quitting over it just gets to you after awhile!
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    The last post of this was from a few years ago (and this is still happening). They probably didn't want to necro a thread from years ago.
    YinYangX
  • KureKure
    Reactions: 650
    edited July 2018
    Any updates on this?
  • kvrorokvroro
    Reactions: 100
    I am experiencing the same issue and would greatly appreciate it if this issue is addressed.
  • CutyJerryCutyJerry
    Reactions: 525
    edited July 2018
    I am experiencing the same issue and it is very annoying, please address this issue as soon as possible.
  • ApsolabApsolab
    Reactions: 100
    Seems like no one gifts anyone nx items anymore? this message is hella annoying please fix this.