[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nero's Training 3 Bug

nienteniente
Reactions: 220
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest Bug

Brief bug summary: I'm having issues with finishing this quest, because no matter how many cold eye tails I have, 10 or up, I always get the same message. I've tried forfeiting the quest and doing it again, and i've tried to sell off cold eye tails until it matched the number needed, I even sold all of them off before forfeiting to start the whole quest from scratch. But it's not working, and I keep getting the same message, over and over.

"Why do you have so much? How do you even carry it all?"

Steps to reproduce: Attempt to finish the quest, by receiving 10 cold eye tails and wiping out 50 cold eyes.

Character name: Nient

Character level: 32

Character job: Kinesis

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 20:01 UTC
MamaRen

Comments

• SoulflintSoulflint
    Reactions: 110
    I know this post was made two years ago, but I am having the same issue. Could someone help me out with a solution?
    MamaRen
  • MamaRenMamaRen
    Reactions: 210
    edited July 2018
    I am also experiencing this problem right now on 7/5/18. Please help. any solutions yet?
    anniesuggestion
  • anniesuggestionanniesuggestion
    Reactions: 100
    I have the same issue, except its with part 1. SOmeone fix this before i lose my mind
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Do you have space in your inventory?
    anniesuggestion
  • anniesuggestionanniesuggestion
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Do you have space in your inventory?

wow i am truly a blundering idiot, thank you! I finally get to play the class I wanted to! <3 much love