[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Battle-roid does not save Kanna buffs!

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
If you die on a Kanna the Battle-roid does not save current buffs. Haku and all buffs that he gives are gone after death. The toggle on/off skill Blackhearted curse is also gone. This places Kanna in an unfair disadvantage when bossing. Please fix it so Kanna skills are not canceled out when using a battle-roid!!!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Do Buff Freezers save these buffs?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited July 2018
    Idk? I have Buff Freezers on me at the same time as my Battle-roid.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2018
    Buffs are saved with freezers but I'll test things out in CRA after reset today and edit this post with some more info because Haku acts a bit after you die.
  • MissUnderstandMissUnderstand
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2018
    i think buff freezers does not work on toggle buff unless it specify that it will not turn off when you die.
    My Battle-roid could not save my toggle on buff too, such as Battle mage's Condemnation, Dark shock, and battle rage.
    It gets annoying having to keep rebuffing the skills when you already bought something that meant to freeze buff.
    Unless nexon fix the buff freezing for battleroid for us, we will have to wait...