[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nx Gift

SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
Reactions: 985
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Hi.

From what level can I Nx Gift people? 15? 60?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    edited July 2018
    Bump.
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2018
    Its Level 40 to use Cash Shop, like for instance trading cash items like CS gear...

I hope this helps you
    edited July 2018
    Deckiatv wrote: »
    Its Level 40 to use Cash Shop, like for instance trading cash items like CS gear...

I hope this helps you

So wait, I can only gift people when I'm lvl 40 or above? and not lvl 16?
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited July 2018
    Uhm I actually don't remember what level you have to be to gift because I mainly play on my high level main.

However I think you guys should read this information below. Kinda useful to know even if it's not exactly what you are asking about.

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204199559-I-cannot-purchase-some-items-in-the-Cash-Shop-with-NX-

I will come back to this thread and update the post if I do find out what level you have to be to gift.

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    If I recall correctly, you can gift as soon as you finished your character's tutorial. I remember this because I lost a bet and had to gift someone a hair coupon in a world I wasn't in. I chose an Explorer and was able to gift as soon as I exited the Maple Tree.
    edited July 2018
    Can anyone give me a clear answer? at which level can I nx gift people?
    edited July 2018
    Bump.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2018
    Last time I checked was like a year or two ago and it was level 60.... but I don't know about it, sorry.
    edited July 2018
    Bump.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Bump.

In the 24 days since you made this thread, you could have gotten your character to any level required for gifting.
    edited July 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Bump.

In the 24 days since you made this thread, you could have gotten your character to any level required for gifting.

I'm very busy in real life, consequently, I'd rather know which level I can gift at, so I will find enough time for that.
    I'm surprised that nobody knows.
    Thank you for judging.
    edited July 2018
    Bump.
    edited July 2018
    Bump.
    edited July 2018
    Bump.
  • chrissypoopchrissypoop
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2018
    It’s level 120 to gift cubes. Not sure about other items
    edited August 2018
    It’s level 120 to gift cubes. Not sure about other items

Isn't it the same with other items as well? or cubes are different you're saying?
    edited August 2018
    Bump.
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Lmfao how does nobody know this. It's Lv 70 to gift anything from CS. No other levels are required what so ever. 70 Level's and that's it. Due to hacker's nexon changed it from Lv 10 to Lv 15 to Lv 30 to Lv 70.
    People would charge money on an account. Gift their main, and chargedback. So now you actually have to put time an effort into the game to even do that on mulitple account's & they also cracked down on like 90% of the people doing that. Which ended up getting their mains & every account connected to that IP banned.

#CloseThread
    edited August 2018
    Lmfao how does nobody know this. It's Lv 70 to gift anything from CS. No other levels are required what so ever. 70 Level's and that's it. Due to hacker's nexon changed it from Lv 10 to Lv 15 to Lv 30 to Lv 70.
    People would charge money on an account. Gift their main, and chargedback. So now you actually have to put time an effort into the game to even do that on mulitple account's & they also cracked down on like 90% of the people doing that. Which ended up getting their mains & every account connected to that IP banned.

#CloseThread

Hmm, are you sure it's level 70? because I remember I once gifted someone and I had to be lvl 60, but that was a while ago.