[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Certain maps do not spawn Inferno Portals.

AyaphAyaph
Reactions: 300
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello, I had been grinding at Ghost Ship 1 with my Kanna for several days, for 5-6 hour sessions for 7 days in a row, and I have only seen an inferno portal once when I first started grinding at this map. Due to the fact that Bounty Hunter Portals spawn in these maps I just wanted to clarify this matter. Thank You.

Comments

• ScyroseScyrose
    Reactions: 625
    edited July 2018
    Have you remembered to accept the reward from the light bulb thought bubble above your character? If you don't accept the reward, the inferno den won't appear.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Ayaph wrote: »
    Hello, I had been grinding at Ghost Ship 1 with my Kanna for several days, for 5-6 hour sessions for 7 days in a row, and I have only seen an inferno portal once when I first started grinding at this map. Due to the fact that Bounty Hunter Portals spawn in these maps I just wanted to clarify this matter. Thank You.

Pretty sure "do not spawn" means spawn rate should be 0, but since you said that there's been at least 1 Inferno portal that means that the map can/does spawn Inferno portals, making your bug report null and void.