[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transposed SW flame stats bug ,tier 6/7 flames?

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
bugs:

pic of bug/exploit: https://imgur.com/a/PP32yPX

As you can clearly see from this pic the resulting item has tier 6 MP but reduced by 180 dropping it to tier 6 flame line for a level 150 item, sw currently if rolled can only recieve as high as tier 5 when rolled with eternal flames at a highly unlikely chance!

Bug #1:
People are getting higher tiers of flames than the current system was expecting to allow on transposed sweetwater Tyrant equips(Belt, boot,gloves,cape) people can transpose tier 7 flame stat tyrants into sweetwater to avoid the terrible non-kms flame system.
Bug #2:
The additional options that move over stay based on the level 150 item not the level 160 item they are being transformed into, essentially making a level 160 item that has additional options as if it was based on a level 150 item, this def. seems like a bug.

These items(transposed tyrant belt,boots,cape,gloves) should get a flame stat RE-ROLL reset based on the non-kms item roll system to keep the playing field fair between players. The additional options transposing exploit allowing for higher tiers of flames stat on items not intended for it +much easier flame stat selection pre transpoition needs to be fixed to prevent this. Such as forced reroll of additional options upon transposing. This way no one gets godly gear that cannot be recreated, fairness is important!

Comments

• Deadfrog20Deadfrog20
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    I second this. From savageace's guide to bonus stats post in the forums before flames patch, it explicitly states at the bottom of the page
    "Bonus Stats cannot be transferred by using Transposition (functions the same as the Transfer Hammer". Please fix as this bug is resulting in people who transposes after flames are having an unfair advantage over those who tranposed 4 set sweetwater before.
  • IcydropIcydrop
    Reactions: 655
    edited July 2018
    Please fix as this will unbalance the game
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited July 2018
    Make sure to rerolll the flame stats for those that exploited this when u do close the loop hole or else it will be sooo unfair or say it is working as intended then we can have peace of mind and select our flame stat transposing in.
    edited July 2018
    No word from the community manager, or Nexon on all the uncertainty issues going on right now with 25* coming. These guys have all been silent for too long! You guys on vacation/you out to lunch or you just like keeping the community in the dark!?

I am gonna start a list of questions we deserve answers to right here and now! So we can make the best informed decisions and not have to gamble a risk when the 25* system arrives. In regards to things like taking advantage of the current transposing system to get tier 7 flames on transposed sweetwater.

Question list:

Curently transposing tyrants allows for higher tiered flames up to 7(max) than the non kms item flame system currently allows. Is this working as intended?

If the answer to the above is no, then what will be done with items that were transposed with this unintended exploitation/bug?

If you let these items stay in existence but later cut off the means to recreate them that is not fair for soo many. This would be like the frederick item bug all over again and how many of those slipped through the net!? If that is going to be the case then please notify us all so we can take advantage now with out having to worry about not having had a fair chance as cause not everyone wants to take advantage of something that might not be working as intended.

If anyone else has questions reply to this thread on 25* topics!

Let's give em a what's for here guys. I am tired of feeling like a mushroom kept in the dark and fed nothing but bull poop!
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    No word from the community manager, or Nexon on all the uncertainty issues going on right now with 25* coming. These guys have all been silent for too long! You guys on vacation/you out to lunch or you just like keeping the community in the dark!?

It's been one day since you posted this thread. Don't spam threads, especially when your current thread is on the front page as it stands.
    darik
    edited July 2018
    Neospector i created that thread to get people to post questions to cm and to nexon based on the 25* system and i dont appreciate what u just did to me there! I have a voice you know.
    edited July 2018
    I will take it to reddit if u want to silence me ugh
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    I agree. This is not only a stated bug, but is getting so heavily abused by people who flamed and transposed after the patch. This is ridiculous
    edited July 2018
    LShadow3 wrote: »
    I agree. This is not only a stated bug, but is getting so heavily abused by people who flamed and transposed after the patch. This is ridiculous

Who stated it was a bug, got a link for us there bud? I am wondering if it will be working as intended on the next patxh that brings 25* system