[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Let all Cash Items Be Able to be put in CS storage

iluvsuniluvsun
Reactions: 1,280
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Recently whenever we get a cash items from in-events, coins shops, or website giveaways, we have the ability to put those items into our cs inventory storage. However for items that were given out before this change, they still can't be put in the cs storage. I would like if we could make it possible for these items to be put in cs storage so that they wont have to be stuck in our equip inventory if we want to keep holding on to these items. There are still constant complaints about inventory space and this could be one thing to help reduce the strain on it.
darik

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Heroes of Maple Snapbacks and the 12th anniversary Noble Maple set for example.
  • BridesmaidBridesmaid
    Reactions: 1,225
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    I have Rhinne's Blessing and RED Bucket on another character I would like to move on to another, but it doesn't allow me to move it to Cash Shop despite being Cash Items.

I am an advocate to your cause.

As a matter of fact, they should should put Cash Equips into Cash Tab so it doesn't have to take up Equip space. There's 128 slots in the Cash Tab, but I only use 16 of them the past many years. Does anyone actually fill it up? Waste of 112 slots.
  • ACMBlackCipherACMBlackCipher
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited July 2018
    Heroes of Maple cash equips take up 12 slots. . . and V rings/other cash rings linked to events can't move. I don't wanna throw 'em away and I'd much rather move them to other characters. Please let me move them to the CS.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Thank you for the suggestion. As a collector of Event NX, myself, I am missing tons of slots due to this, as well. There was around 11 equips from the Star Planet Halloween Event, the 12 from Heroes of Maple, 3 from RED update, and more - most of which I have at the moment. I have forwarded this thread.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    @MegaScience
    Can add the Orange Mushroom Beret, Orange Mushroom Skirt (Female) and Maple M Playphone to this list.
    Comes from the Maple M PC link attendance.
    MegaScience
  • KOtixKOtix
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2020
    Is there still a possibility of this happening?
    It'd be great to not be penalised with slots for participating/collecting event NX gear~ haha :)

pretty much the only reason I didn't work towards the Bard Event gear (Afro, Mask, Glasses)
    Fuhreak
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited January 2020
    iluvsun wrote: »
    Recently whenever we get a cash items from in-events, coins shops, or website giveaways, we have the ability to put those items into our cs inventory storage. However for items that were given out before this change, they still can't be put in the cs storage. I would like if we could make it possible for these items to be put in cs storage so that they wont have to be stuck in our equip inventory if we want to keep holding on to these items. There are still constant complaints about inventory space and this could be one thing to help reduce the strain on it.

Some recent nx items are still impossible to put on cs, like the winter permanent outfit or another outfit they gave last year that is from maple m release i think