[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory M reward

KliddoKliddo
Reactions: 210
edited July 2018 in General Chat
I linked my Pc with my Maplestory M account and did all the quest and daylie log in but i didnt get anything on my Pc account. Does any1 else got this problem or does some1 knows how i get my gifts?
darik

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Kliddo wrote: »
    I linked my Pc with my Maplestory M account and did all the quest and daylie log in but i didnt get anything on my Pc account. Does any1 else got this problem or does some1 knows how i get my gifts?

Did you try restarting your pc client and relogging into the character that you got the link code on?
  • KliddoKliddo
    edited July 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

Did you try restarting your pc client and relogging into the character that you got the link code on?

Yes I already did this. I tryed everything but seems nothing work :(
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2018

Are u lv 150 or more? Because thats the requirement to receive the rewards.
  • KliddoKliddo
    edited July 2018
    darik wrote: »

Are u lv 150 or more? Because thats the requirement to receive the rewards.

Yep i have all the requirements and do everything i need to.
  • AndyyzAndyyz
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    have the same problem, and event is ending soon so rip
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Same problem. I just linked my PC to my iPhone. Didn't receive any rewards.