[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haven't received any PC Link Box !!!

ZygardeZygarde
Reactions: 805
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
I logged in Maplestory M three days but on GMS I don't receive any Box.
Please fix this because I love Day 4 Box so much !!!!

cH2JJL.png

IGN: Chocölatte
World: Reboot
Level: 202
Class: Kaiser

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited July 2018
    Just making sure, have you checked the Rewards Notifier located on the left hand side of the screen (The red and white Polka-dotted present icon)?
  • ThatBaldyThatBaldy
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited July 2018
    I'm experiencing the same issue. My account is linked and I've claimed rewards in both Daily PC and PC Link in maplestory m but nothing has appeared in the gift box in maplestory. I checked on both reboot and scania on characters over level 150 as well.

Character Name: ThatBaldy
    World: Reboot
    Level: 241
    Class: Buccaneer
  • ZygardeZygarde
    edited August 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Just making sure, have you checked the Rewards Notifier located on the left hand side of the screen (The red and white Polka-dotted present icon)?

You mean this Notifier? I have already checked but not one of those boxes appear.

qT7h3N.png
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/32281/maplestory-m-crossover-events

Weekly Attendance Event.

No real requirements other than linking to PC via code given from maple admin in game and being 150+ while just making sure you click on the daily checks in maple M. Did it for day 1 and didn't receive any boxes.

There are two issues that I have with this. If you've accidentally mistyped the code, there's no way for you to know. There's nowhere in settings that you can go-to (or at least from what I could see) that you can double check to see if you've maybe mistyped it. Second if you've mistyped it, you can't change it anyway. On top of that if you want to delete your account there is a waiting period before you can create a new account.

Maple M is already uninstalled from my device due to the game wanting to redownload 1gb+ every single time I launch (Not even clearing the program from memory).
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2018
    Im having the same problem,its day 3,it says i already have the pc linked to maple M , and it says that a gift will be sent to my pc account but i get no rewards on my pc maplestory
    WORLD: EU REBOOT
    CHARACTER NAME:KYRIU
    LEVEL:157
    CLASS:KAISER
  • ZygardeZygarde
    edited August 2018
    So, no answer and I will not receive any Box although I have logged in Maplestory M for 7 days ???
  • CloudelkaCloudelka
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    Same problem here

World : EU REBOOT
    Character : Cadelka
    Level : 184
    Class : Cadena