[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm so disappointed... Too Many Hackers Reach 250!

NicholasBNicholasB
Reactions: 1,195
edited August 2018 in General Chat
I don't think I'm the only one who finds it unbelievable unfair...
Recently, I see more and more people who hacked their way to level 250 in Henesys... (in Bera, especially in Henesys Market and Henesys Park, a LOT of level 250 hackers)

Of course I don't have 100% proofs which prove that they're hackers (except some of them that actually told me they used hacks and told me the name of the hack they used in order to reach level 250 in 1-2 days) but tell me, when you see someone, he's almost completely naked, his farm name is Creating... (no pics) his fame is barely 20 or something like that and he has no guild, though some of them joined some random low-level guilds (because serious, big guilds won't accept them, in most of the cases at least).

Also, I saw some hackers who are trying to get more and more fame (because they know that only level 250 hackers have such a low fame, and now 1 of those hackers has like 300 fame...

As someone who reach level 250 legally, you have no idea how disappointed I am nexon, I mean, I know for a fact that now there are gonna be some kids who will do their best in order to prove that I'm wrong or I might be wrong, by saying things such as "I know some lvl 250 with low fame", or "they just sold their real clothes because they reached lvl 250", but really, I don't buy this kind of stuff, I wasn't born last night, in fact, no one was, I once saw a bunch of people talked with some lvl 250 hackers and they all talked about it in public... (in all chat), everyone know they hacked to 250...but it's just, no one care, but I do... I feel as if the only reason is that I've done it too but I worked way too hard for it... I'll never forget the pain, being online, training, 10+ hours a day... but now when I see those guys, easily lvl 250 in 1-2 days

The last thing, I once played on another low-level char and I was hanging out with some of my friends in Henesys, and then 1 of those level 250 hackers showed up and talked with my other friend and he offered him to level up his char to 250 for 20$... -_- (Of course my friend said nty).

To be honest, if I knew that this kind of thing would happen, I doubt I'd give my life to maple in order to reach lvl 250...

Even though I'm a man, when I saw all those things, when a lot of people can just hit level 250 in 1-2 days while I worked so hard to earn it legally I seriously felt as if I wanna cry

And now when even more people will know about them, I bet all those hackers are gonna change their farm names, put some pics, get more fame and better gear, tyrants, etc...

And to AKradiam (or any other Moderator/GM), please do not close this thread, I understand you might not like this thread very much (because there's too much truth in it) but you have no right to just close any thread that you want, this is absolutely wrong.
SuperJonicCadena91HuskyDMFootball5MisterPENGUINKaiser4Everdarik

Comments

• plikkenplikken
    Reactions: 350
    edited August 2018
    yo nexon,

when will this top 15players in eu reboot be bannend for hacking?

can u hurry up or something.

thx
    HuskyDMMisterPENGUINdarik
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    theres already 250 arks in eu reboot? dang
    darik
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited August 2018
    seems legit
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited August 2018

Hahaha, you see? this is the company that you're always protecting them as if you were their lawyer...
    But remember, the more you protect them (and also if you're going to protect them now by telling me that I'm lying or whatever) it only proves how corrupt you are :)
    darik
    edited August 2018

Hahaha, you see? this is the company that you're always protecting them as if you were their lawyer...
    But remember, the more you protect them (and also if you're going to protect them now by telling me that I'm lying or whatever) it only proves how corrupt you are :)

who are you again?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018

You were already warned against starting conflicts with other users.
    Stop attacking others over differing opinions.
    ThonerMisterPENGUIN
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited August 2018
    dude 2 weeks ago I saw 2 people lvl 250 in henesys as well, their ign's were something like this, "awse3fdgsd", with some ra clothes (probably clean, lol).
    SuperJonicNicholasBCadena91HuskyDM
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Contrary to what you seem to think, the VFMs are players too, and are upset about cheaters reaching 250 or any other "achievements" that legit players work hard for. I don't disagree with your thread and I don't dislike it.

We only lock threads if they break the forum CoC, by naming hackers (or giving enough info to identify them), or by aggressively maligning Nexon.
    Your thread does neither, so as long as other people don't ruin it, it won't be locked.
    InvulgoThonerMisterPENGUIN
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited August 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Contrary to what you seem to think, the VFMs are players too, and are upset about cheaters reaching 250 or any other "achievements" that legit players work hard for. I don't disagree with your thread and I don't dislike it.

We only lock threads if they break the forum CoC, by naming hackers (or giving enough info to identify them), or by aggressively maligning Nexon.
    Your thread does neither, so as long as other people don't ruin it, it won't be locked.

I see, thank you.
    But don't you find it a little bit unfair that people (or 1 of those lvl 25 hackers) can easily lock this thread? they can just say some stuff like "I know someone called -hacker's ign-" or whatever, and you lock the thread... lol I mean, why not just ban or at least give a warning to those who break the rules?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    NicholasB wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

I see, thank you.
    But don't you find it a little bit unfair that people (or 1 of those lvl 25 hackers) can easily lock this thread? they can just say some stuff like "I know someone called -hacker's ign-" or whatever, and you lock the thread... lol I mean, why not just ban or at least give a warning to those who break the rules?

Sometimes threads can be salvaged, sometimes they can't.

Either way, Nexon has been informed and is aware both of the cheating situation and of the legitimate players' frustration with it.
  • PigabaPigaba
    edited August 2018
    Botters all over the map= not banned
    Spam bots all over ch1 Henesy of every world advertising meso sites= not banned
    Hackers reaching 250 in a week= ???

Based on the trend, take a wild guess on what will happen to the obvious hackers who reached 250.
    HuskyDMChroniusNightmareXemity
  • plikkenplikken
    edited August 2018
    so when do you guys start banning them?
  • plikkenplikken
    edited August 2018
    eu reboot in 1 week lvl 250 arks please look into this
  • plikkenplikken
    edited August 2018
    hee,

isn't this a wonderfull idea!

now nexon make this happen.

shouldn't be so hard now isn't it?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    plikken wrote: »
    hee,

isn't this a wonderfull idea!

now nexon make this happen.

shouldn't be so hard now isn't it?

Spamming threads does not get hackers banned faster.

I've merged the three threads on the subject into this one.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited August 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    Botters all over the map= not banned
    Spam bots all over ch1 Henesy of every world advertising meso sites= not banned
    Hackers reaching 250 in a week= ???

Based on the trend, take a wild guess on what will happen to the obvious hackers who reached 250.

In Henesys ch 1 of Bera, you can see about 14 botters advertising mesos sites, I once saw like 19..., they already have full control over henesys.
    And what? reaching 250 in a week? more like 2-3 days.
    darik
    edited August 2018
    As true as it may be ( because I agree, 250 in a few days IS sketchy), it is circumstantial, if Nexon runs an investigation on those account logs and no evidence of hacking programs are found, can they really do anything?
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2018
    As true as it may be ( because I agree, 250 in a few days IS sketchy), it is circumstantial, if Nexon runs an investigation on those account logs and no evidence of hacking programs are found, can they really do anything?

Sketchy? Its clearly a sign of hacking, theres a guy on EU reboot thats playing 18hrs a day and still is realllllyyyy far from 250, and its been like 16 days?.
  • PigabaPigaba
    edited August 2018

That's like saying "hmmm this guy has the knife with victim's blood, and is wearing clothes covered in blood, has history of psychotic break, and his whereabouts during the murder is unknown........but is he really the culprit??"
    edited August 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »

That's like saying "hmmm this guy has the knife with victim's blood, and is wearing clothes covered in blood, has history of psychotic break, and his whereabouts during the murder is unknown........but is he really the culprit??"

We can get technical if you want, and I can break that down, if youre trying to compare.