[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
(Monad)Nexon needs to adjust this
1. There are points where you have to fight monsters, but the thing is that you are getting hit by mobs even if you are in conversation with other npcs. In order to start fighting, you have to end the conversation quickly by pressing [next] multiple times. Died a couple because of this bs.
2. Julieta boss shouldn't be exactly the same **** as from the story. The game is kind of stuttering whenever I move on to next phase(it's not even like super hard boss such as Demian, why would you even make a boss with multiple phases?), and the screen is sometimes zoomed in which is quite annoying for boss run.
3. I got dc-ed a couple of times when Julieta demolished a building(bet teleporting me to the next building caused it).
4. Avoidability isn't working in Monad(Holy Magic Shell of bishop doesn't either), and I am not sure if it is intended or not. If it is intended, I bet these aren't working because mobs of Monad have 100% hit chance. Idk why it is this way. I am a phantom and when I do Julieta boss run, all of my chanelling skills(Tempest, Luck of the draw) can't do much since julieta's shout has 100% chance to stun.
5. During the phase on the roof. Julieta's tentacle movement(not 3) sometimes isn't dodgable(and you only give us 10 death counts?)
6. Drinking potion sometimes doesn't work during Julieta run.