[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna banned

CougarHorCougarHor
Reactions: 610
edited August 2018 in General Chat
So a couple weeks ago my kanna was banned due to a "delay hack being used" but i mostly use it to kish myself and do dwt and sy dailies. i looked i tried getting a appeal and investigation, but was given the previous reason. Has anyone gotten banned for this reason? Can someone tell me how this hack would work? And also if there is a skill that is part of the kit that might activate it?

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2018
    So u got banned for hacking, u admitted u were hacking yet u want an unban? O.o
    AND youre asking for help regarding how to use a hack on the official website of the game.
    Are you trolling or are you that stupid?
  • RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
    Reactions: 315
    edited August 2018
    I hope the OP realizes that hacking isn't tolerated with any company that runs any online game and being caught hacking will result in a ban. Don't hack and you won't get banned.
  • ZeifsZeifs
    Reactions: 675
    edited August 2018
    darik wrote: »
    AND youre asking for help regarding how to use a hack on the official website of the game.
    RenjiAsuka wrote: »
    I hope the OP realizes that hacking isn't tolerated with any company that runs any online game and being caught hacking will result in a ban. Don't hack and you won't get banned.

Maybe learn to read? He is saying that he did not hack and was falsely accused of using hack.
  • RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
    Reactions: 315
    edited August 2018
    Zeifs wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    RenjiAsuka wrote: »

Maybe learn to read? He is saying that he did not hack and was falsely accused of using hack.

Perhaps you should learn to read.

"So a couple weeks ago my kanna was banned due to a "delay hack being used" but i mostly use it to kish myself and do dwt and sy dailies."

Last I knew that is admitting to using a delay hack.
  • ZeifsZeifs
    Reactions: 675
    edited August 2018
    Let me break it down for you since you didn't bother to link the rest of his paragraph.

So a couple weeks ago my kanna was banned due to a "delay hack being used" but i mostly use it to kish myself and do dwt and sy dailies. i looked i tried getting a appeal and investigation, but was given the previous reason. Has anyone gotten banned for this reason? Can someone tell me how this hack would work? And also if there is a skill that is part of the kit that might activate it?

So a couple weeks ago my kanna was banned due to a "delay hack being used" but i mostly use it to kish myself and do dwt and sy dailies.

Trans: I was banned by Nexon given the reason: Delay Hack being used. However I never do since I only kish myself and do Dark world tree and scarpyard dailies.

i looked i tried getting a appeal and investigation, but was given the previous reason.

Trans: I tried to appeal and an investigation but was given Delay hack being used, without given an appeal and investigation.

Has anyone gotten banned for this reason? Can someone tell me how this hack would work? And also if there is a skill that is part of the kit that might activate it?

Trans: What is this hack and did my Kanna trigger it somehow?
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2018
    The problem is that the OP's first sentence is poorly constructed due to the use of "it". "It" likely refers to "my kanna" but could also refer to "delay hack."

On to the OP's questions, I don't believe we are going to be allowed to talk about how these hacks work specifically but my interpretation from seeing people post gifs/vids complaining about the kanna bots. The hack removes the delay between attacks for certain skills and kanna has a skill or skills that this works for. Yes, people get banned for using it, though with all the complaints about kanna bots it seems like not enough. Are there any false positives? Possibly, but you'd likely need video proof of the last 10 minutes or more showcasing no foul play and even then it might not help.
    RenjiAsuka
  • TapiokaTapioka
    Reactions: 455
    edited August 2018
    By "it", he obviously mean't his Kanna, just saying.