[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Terminus Thief and Mage Shields

MegaScienceMegaScience
Reactions: 3,795
Volunteer Forum Moderator
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
While sets such as Deimos and Fearless include shields for Thieves, Mages, and Warriors, Terminus has only offered a shield for Warrior class. Considering the initiative to assure every set with multiple weapon types includes weapons of all available types, I would call the lack of Terminus shields for Mages and Thieves to be inconsistent. As with other Terminus equipment, I'd expect the new shields in The Boss' drop table and Marvel Machine.

I make this thread to determine support for the idea. I also want to discuss potential balance issues with the community. New, level 160 shields would be Best in Slot for applicable classes, due to Tier 4 potential and higher Star Force stats, and must be considered. I'd value insight from the community on if the effect of adding such items might cause too much of a power shift. Thank you in advance.

Previous, brief thread of such an idea.
EvanelleOnyxDracoAurem

Comments

• BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited August 2018
    Make Terminus shield generic, all class. ez mode
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Beef wrote: »
    Make Terminus shield generic, all class. ez mode

The problem is that the base stats would need to be generalized, which would also make ICoGing that much more difficult with the extra effect-able stats.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    I was going to suggest this as well, seeing as Dual Blade's Kataras scale with sets like Fafnir rapid edge, Sweetwater Katara, etc Shadowers need some love with their shields.