[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

About the ark coin and the ark coin shop

ThuanBeaterThuanBeater
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hi guys, so they says the ark event shop will be open till 21th so i thought i can claim coin from the coin bar before 21th, but now they remove it. Is there anyway to claim those coins ? I really need them.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    The shop has been extended to allow people to spend coins gained from the extended Monad event.
    We're also getting some coins in this week's maintenance, as compensation for downtime.
    ThuanBeater
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys, so they says the ark event shop will be open till 21th so i thought i can claim coin from the coin bar before 21th, but now they remove it. Is there anyway to claim those coins ? I really need them.

Probably not, should have checked the dates on the Discovery Events since Ark points were related to them. (While Ark Coins are related to the shop.)
    ThuanBeater
  • RazzanRazzan
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2018
    so what is the maximum amount of coins we can get from now until the shop closes the 21st? assuming its not gonna be possible to get 200 per day as before? :<
  • ThuanBeaterThuanBeater
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    Razzan wrote: »
    so what is the maximum amount of coins we can get from now until the shop closes the 21st? assuming its not gonna be possible to get 200 per day as before? :<

I think it'll be about 3k coins. But unfortunately, it won't become true.
  • RazzanRazzan
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2018
    hm? Im asking about how much you can make from the events that are still in the game until the 21st. What is not becoming true?
    Reactions: 735
    edited August 2018
    Eh! Was wondering where the Ark Coin bar went :(