[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trading in Storage Reboot Read and Vote

DivinityDivineDivinityDivine
Reactions: 500
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
NOW BEFORE YOU START HATING IN THE COMMENTS LISTEN TO THE IDEAS DOWN BELOW thank you and enjoy (only did caps to get your attention)

Hey There :)

Idea #1 The meso fee :

Just so you know this is a suggestion/opinion but i would love to have trade (between storage) with a catch.
Must pay a fee depending item lvl or stats , this could also range 2x 3x 4x the cost of starforcing that equip.
and its kinda perfect becuase reboot is heavily riled on mesos. I know people are going to say reboot is about progressing your character one at a time. I do know that , this is just and opinion / suggestion and yes Nexon America cant do add this into the game ( i think) . Then what about untradable equips , two options don't do anything about it or . add the gold and sliver scissors back into the game (idk what there called ) you can make them cost a lot of mesos or charge nx but that ruins the purpose of reboot. or make an event that runs 1-3 times a month were players can trade but that seems a bit to game breaking. either way i hope nexon does something like this.
Please vote in the poll below :D

Edit Idea #2 Lab server style :

What do I mean by this well simply just make another event where players have to do a certain challenge
before they are able to trade via storage . Per example kill 300-1000 mobs on every level until lvl 100 this challenge
Will take along time to do with a great reward this event can last to a week and run once every 3 to 2 MONTHS.
And people can't take the greatest mobbers in the game like ice lighting mage players will have to pick from a randomizer

Edit Idea #3 The farming way :
Certain Gear can drop from mobs from the game but there super super rare but not as rare as the blackgate EQUIPS
The only catch that I have for this one is gear drops from the class that your playing on like warrior gear from warrior
classes also can drop from ebosses

Bye :)

P.S you can stat your reason if you agree or disagree or have a different opinion/suggestion
ill change this every time i have a idea to balance this out or a good idea in the comments
  1. Vote Read The IDEAS first7 votes
    1. Yes#1
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Yes#2
       14% (1 vote)
    3. Yes#3
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Yes#4
       0% (0 votes)
    5. No
       86% (6 votes)

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I agree that certain equips should be moveable within account in reboot, such as androids, android hearts, and certain event equips (no not rings like the SS Ring though), like the anniversary sets. I don't think all items should be moveable within account though.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    I agree that certain equips should be moveable within account in reboot, such as androids, android hearts, and certain event equips (no not rings like the SS Ring though), like the anniversary sets. I don't think all items should be moveable within account though.

Androids and android hearts can't be moved in normal servers, either. (With few exceptions)
    Same for anniversary sets.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited August 2018
    I'm sorry, but it kinda ruins the point of Reboot's self progression...while Id LOVE to transfer over my Meso gear between characters...I know that's part of the server and I just gotta deal with that. Also, scissors to trade gear? Same thing if it was an NX charge...that just puts reboot right back as a p2w. My only suggestion....MAPLE HOOD WATCH EQUIPS. Those equips 99% of the time are USELESS to the class you have them on...so a ONE TIME trade would be...kinda appreciated for THESE SPECIFIC ITEMS. Id be able to fund one thief T^T with clean CRA gear, but it would be a ONE TIME deal, so I can't throw the gear around whenever I get bored of said thief. and again...specific to the Maple Hood Watch gear you can get from the Gachapon day.
    Arch_Alyssa
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but it kinda ruins the point of Reboot's self progression...while Id LOVE to transfer over my Meso gear between characters...I know that's part of the server and I just gotta deal with that. Also, scissors to trade gear? Same thing if it was an NX charge...that just puts reboot right back as a p2w. My only suggestion....MAPLE HOOD WATCH EQUIPS. Those equips 99% of the time are USELESS to the class you have them on...so a ONE TIME trade would be...kinda appreciated for THESE SPECIFIC ITEMS. Id be able to fund one thief T^T with clean CRA gear, but it would be a ONE TIME deal, so I can't throw the gear around whenever I get bored of said thief. and again...specific to the Maple Hood Watch gear you can get from the Gachapon day.

It would probably be easier to implement that by putting the gear in an account-movable Use item (box or coupon).
    Petalmagic
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2018
    I just want to store equipment without moving it to any character.
    DarkPassengerDivinityDivineBeef
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited August 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »

It would probably be easier to implement that by putting the gear in an account-movable Use item (box or coupon).

Yeah, seriously, do that for maplehood gear...like the Fafnir weapon box you could get on Pink Bean...That would be nice.
  • LuckyEagleLuckyEagle
    Reactions: 700
    edited February 2019
    Mabye not trade in the storage.. but mabye npc that can replace a gear that not suit for that class with the one that will.
    as a bishop that somhow got a fafnir arm cannon.. i love to be able to change it for a fafnir wand\staff..
    and it will also solve a mistake when player click the wrong arcane gear with a missclick.. i know how frustrating it is for th player and waste of time for to get a reaspone from nexon for help in that case.
    its still hold the same idea of self progression and it dosnt have to be all item sets..
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited February 2019
    LuckyEagle wrote: »
    Mabye not trade in the storage.. but mabye npc that can replace a gear that not suit for that class with the one that will.
    as a bishop that somhow got a fafnir arm cannon.. i love to be able to change it for a fafnir wand\staff..
    and it will also solve a mistake when player click the wrong arcane gear with a missclick.. i know how frustrating it is for th player and waste of time for to get a reaspone from nexon for help in that case.
    its still hold the same idea of self progression and it dosnt have to be all item sets..

This is an idea Id be on board for. For example: DrK got a Faf weapon (Non-class) from Maplehood Watch. Why can't I trade it into a Fafnir Spear via some NPC? Also, necro bump...I anticipate this thread will be locked soon. :T