[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Discovery Arena rewards requirement Error

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Just finished Discovery arena today and i found out that in game stated that 1%-3% will get Katara rewards while at the website it says that only 1% gets Katara. I only read it from the in-game information from the NPC. I hope you give rewards based on what you already stated in game that you will be giving out Katara rewards to 1%-3% rank, Thanks beforehand.

Comments

• Troll4UTroll4U
    Reactions: 460
    edited August 2018
    That's not the only issue, there was issues with people still being allowed to enter AFTER the ranking calculation times. This created a huge issue with the majority of the people that were on the top 1-3% during the time it was ACTUALLY supposed to end pushed down to percentiles outside the katara range which i find is insanely unfair for those who have really tried and invested into this event, as well as the fact one could simply could have entered during the last second and get that advantage to still clear after reset.

Take for example someone with 3 relatively similar scores and attacking each other, P1,P2 and P3. P1 clears P2 first gaining points, being on top of P2. After reset, it clearly states that P1 is above P2. However, after reset, P2 somehow manages to enter and attack P1, successfully clearing puts P1 now at the bottom of both P2 and P3 due to point distribution.
  • SukiSuki
    Reactions: 790
    edited August 2018
    Yup, I was apart of the top 3%(Rank 1-42 in Bera) in Discovery Arena before server reset between 7:59-8:01PM PST and ended up losing my rank unfortunately because people were still able to clear after the supposed event time has ended. :'(
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited August 2018
    What makes matters worse is a bunch of top players in Reboot were constantly targeted by hackers, and said hackers were able to finish their battles within 10 seconds. Our rank 1 dude wasn't even in the top 50 right as the event ended and he magically went to rank 1 well after the event ended AND is 300ish points ahead of 2nd place.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Well, Hacker is another issues aside. But my main point, inside the game, they maplestory announce that rank 1%-3% will get katara. I hope rank 1%-3% truly will get the Katara cs equip.