[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab server missing dual blade SP

PinkmelonPinkmelon
Reactions: 410
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
The job advancement for dual blade makes them permanantly miss the frist job SP
brandonwuu

Comments

• brandonwuubrandonwuu
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2018
    I have the same problem too
  • XiuFang2XiuFang2
    so weird ... i made a DB. got to 2nd job. and from there on out the double jump dced me
  • DenseZechenDenseZechen
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2018
    I have seen that many of you have no first job dual blader skills, I however have then, but for unkown reasons I only got 12 points on it, another person had only 10, he previously had the bugged skills and to revert it he has used the sp reset.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Were you over-leveled when getting the job advancement or did you not receive any SP upon leveling up?
  • VengefulLiteVengefulLite
    Reactions: 800
    edited August 2018
    For me when dual blade is selected, you are given the thief skills for 1st job, and when u go to do the 1+ job advancement for dual blade, the dual blade 1st job a 1+ job skills come in. 1st job has 9 skill poitnts for me and 1+ had 17, I tried using a sp reset scroll to get the correct amount and it didn't work, I still have the thief 1st jobs skills as well.
  • PotyboyPotyboy
    Reactions: 200
    Pinkmelon wrote: »
    The job advancement for dual blade makes them permanantly miss the frist job SP

I'm having the same issue.. :-(
    Hope they can fix it soon because you can't play them as it is now.. Can't even get Katara expert because i'm lacking SP :o
  • ZerOmegaZerOmega
    Wasn't over-leveled, Flash Jump was working fine before job advancement, now you have no skill points to spend for T1 job line.
  • SiimplicitysSiimplicitys
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    Same problem for me. I hit level 30 before job adv, so I missed the lvl 20 one. If I did mess up, then I'm going on full tilt zzz
  • lolicomplexlolicomplex
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    same here i didnt think much about it until i actually went to do the job advancement, i still have thieves haste lucky seven and flash jump it didnt give me sp for the first advancement at all lol.. i hope they fix this i really dont want to re roll >_>;
  • lolicomplexlolicomplex
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    and once you log in to syls place if you move you d/c almost immediately but if you talk to her to continue the advancement quest it seems to work fine again.. i just donno man this is wacky a db with lucky 7 and a party haste lmao
  • brandonwuubrandonwuu
    edited August 2018
    I found out how to get all the sp. The trick is to reset your sp before you get your 1.5 job advancement and then you should receive the first and 1.5 job advancement skills with your 35 sp for 1st job and 5 for 1.5
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited August 2018
    Bug type: Functionality, NPC

Brief bug summary: Dual Blades receive the wrong first job advancement in Lab Server.

More details: This is noted by the Mastery/Skills given such as Lucky Seven, Double Stab, Haste, Nimble Body, etc.

Once the Dual Blade gets their first plus job advancement any SP allocated will remain missing due to advancing to Blade Recruit. This can cause disconnection issues such as Flash Jump having 0 SP in their real advancement but having SP allocated in the wrong advancement, and missing SP even when using a SP Reset Scroll.

A workaround is to not have any SP allocated or using an SP Reset Scroll when advancing to a Blade Recruit. Otherwise the bugs above will occur.

Character name: Shes4Lab2
    Character job: Rouge
    World name: Lab
    Date and time of the incident: August 8th, 2018
  • PinkmelonPinkmelon
    edited August 2018
    Choosing a Dual blade screws everything up. You can't switch to any other thief. If you switch to a class that uses a shield you can't even use a shield because the game thinks you're a DB still.
  • PinkmelonPinkmelon
    edited August 2018
    it seems DB has a lot of problems. I'm missing SP from the switch to another class like at least 50% of the sp that is needed