[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cumulative Rewards 4th Tier Reward Box???

SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
Reactions: 840
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Its been well known for a long while now that the 4th Tier reward box for the Cumulative rewards event lied. The 4th Tier box was to give players an Absolab Weapon, 12 stars, with a unique potential. However, they only came with 12 stars. They had no potential at all. Not only that but they can't be scrolled, or cubed. The game simply wont allow it.

We're still waiting for a fix for this.

I participated in last years Cumulative rewards event as well, which came with the same promised 4th Tier reward box. But the difference between this years and last years, is that last year's 4th Tier Reward box actually gave you a 12 star Absolab weapon WITH a unique potential.

Does anyone know when this glitch is going to be fixed? Does anyone know if Nexon is aware of this problem?

It really sucks working extremely hard for 40 days to get this 4th tier reward, only to be robbed.
  1. Do you want A Unique Potential for your Absolab Weaopon as promised?4 votes
    1. Yes, I want the Unique potential I was promised.
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No, I'm fine being lied to. I don't need the unique potential.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• odinnoodinno
    Reactions: 950
    edited August 2018
    Its already patched and working.
  • AcyreAcyre
    Reactions: 1,040
    Same here, claimed my absolab weapon today after maintenance and it still came without potential. Apparently the box itself is not fixed, but for those of who claimed the weapon before the maintenance should've gotten replaced properly I assume.
  • SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
    edited June 2019
    Acyre wrote: »
    Same here, claimed my absolab weapon today after maintenance and it still came without potential. Apparently the box itself is not fixed, but for those of who claimed the weapon before the maintenance should've gotten replaced properly I assume.

Nope, We STILL haven't had our boxes fixed. oof
    edited August 2018
    Acyre wrote: »

Nope, We STILL havn't had our boxes fixed. Nexon is literally ignoring us completely. Not a single person has been repayed for Nexon's Lies.
    odinno wrote: »
    Its already patched and working.

My Ark's Absolab Claw still doesn't have Unique potential
    edited August 2018
    Hey, shoutout to Nexon, they finally patched it in. Im happy man. I really thought they gave up on us.