[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab server arcane river

SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
Reactions: 620
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So i've finished vanishing journey on the lab server and discovered you don't get any kind of help with arcane symbols, this means lvl 250 is not logically possible, so if at all possible maybe we could reset the daily quests automatically or make symbol selectors purchasable in the lab coin shop?

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    They want you to grind at Sad Erdas from 200-250. That's totally possible in 20 days for a non-botting character. #sarcasm
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    edited August 2018
    Seems more like they want to find botters by making the best rewards require lvl 250
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    With enough raw damage it's possible to train in higher AF areas without AF. That's how the people who got 250 in a week in normal servers did it.
    I've seen people with some crazy damage in LAB, due to the Strengthening Potion passives and the 255 scrolling slots on practically everything (including cash equipment covers). Whether that will be enough to get 250 legitimately without Frenzy or Kishin, remains to be seen.
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    edited August 2018
    The issue i'm bringing up isn't ability to kill the mobs it's being able to survive the damage they deal, tranquil erdas deal 30 thousand damage to me as it stands, a chu chu island mob would probably deal close to 100 thousand, it's not a matter of being able to kill them it's a matter of survivability. The way i see it you wouldn't be able to train past 220 no matter how many hp scrolls you use on your equipment due to the hard cap of 10 thousand hp per item.
  • UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited August 2018
    Just make a Paladin.
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    edited August 2018
    that wouldn't exactly stop the increased damage, since arcane force increases damage of mobs with higher requirements than what you have by a set % dependent on the difference in numbers it means that even if you could get to the further parts of the arcane river you would eventually just get one shot by standard mobs.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    People also look for %HP gear and scroll it for HP. The 500k HP cap is reachable in LAB. However, you would need several different kinds of potions in order to heal it.