[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are Eu reboot tier up rates like KMS rates?

darikdarik
Reactions: 3,270
edited August 2018 in General Chat
So i recently started playing EU reboot and ive noticed that the tier up rates are amazingly low.
For example, i have an eye acc thats unique, ive spent 2b on it and is still unique.
I have a ring where i used 1b and its still unique.
Did nexon by mistake, or intentionally, with all the adding of kms features , introduced the same rates in EU reboot to tier up as KMS reboot have?
Is anyone else also having this issue tiering up their items in EU reboot?
Its really frustrating since ive spent a lot of days trying to progress and i havent progressed ANYTHING AT ALL. This is the only game where u spend days and days playing and the progress is zero, im seriously considering quitting at this point.

Comments

• AranDanAranDan
    Reactions: 530
    edited August 2018
    I feel the same way.
    I spent well over 5b on 5 equips and got 4 of them to legendary, 5th one is still unique and I consider myself lucky..
    Don't know about the rates transferred from KMS because I understand nothing about it, but yes, it does feel significantly harder to tier up on EU Reboot..
    darik
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    In regular servers, I've used dozens of red and black cube cubes on my epic-ranked honor roll emblem. It's still epic-ranked. In the same vein, I got three equips to legendary using about 33 black cubes.
    Assuming you used red cubes (and that you're not making a mistake and using master cubes) that's about 116 cubes in total. You might try using black cubes (which have a higher tier-up rate).
  • darikdarik
    edited August 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    In regular servers, I've used dozens of red and black cube cubes on my epic-ranked honor roll emblem. It's still epic-ranked. In the same vein, I got three equips to legendary using about 33 black cubes.
    Assuming you used red cubes (and that you're not making a mistake and using master cubes) that's about 116 cubes in total. You might try using black cubes (which have a higher tier-up rate).

ive always used black cubes, and yet no tier ups, like i spent another 500m i made this morning and i went from unique to unique, like idk, it feels rlly hard to tier up( add the 1b ive alrdy spent trying to get to legendary, and the same goes for the other accesory i mentioned, i spent 2b to try tot go from unique to leg and its still unique).
    Now that the game is under maintenance it would be a good idea from nexon to check if the tier up rates are working like GMS or like KMS.
  • darikdarik
    edited August 2018
    Srsly whats wrong eith this rates, ive spent 1b on black cubes for only going from epic to unque, this morning 600m and the item didnt even tier up , it stayed epic, wtf is wrong with this rates, this feels like kms