[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux visual bug: Missing boss character model

GGshiroGGshiro
Reactions: 410
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: graphics

Description: Periodically, while doing a daily run through the Gollux boss, pieces of his visual information will be absent or flickering. Today, his foot as well as his 'heart' graphics were flickering on and off, and his entire head was missing once I reached that stage. This makes it very difficult to complete the boss, as the visual information necessary to dodge his attacks is not visible (like his animations for his breath or other attacks).

I am not sure how you would reproduce this bug, as I am not sure what occasionally causes it.

Character name: GGshiro

Character level: 211

Character job: Luminous

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: ~7:45 PM CDT 8/8/2018
Plutia

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    My guess is the recent memory leak problem?
  • KbrownKbrown
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    I encountered the same issue today. Hope this issue receives some attention.
  • PlutiaPlutia
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2018
    I have lots of things go missing that don't fix til i reset, if I don't see ui elements I know to immediately reset lest i want it to hard crash my game.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Just letting you know this is being looked into, thank you for the report!