[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DCing in Lab Server reset me to lvl 10

ZakumwepZakumwep
Reactions: 775
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Title pretty much says it all. Hit level 150, reset and was back up to 140 something when I had a hard game crash in Kerning Tower. Logged back on and was lvl 10 again. I had 110k hp and the mobs only hit a few thousand, so it's not like I lagged for a second and died before crashing. Definitely needs to be addressed- not doing that again only to dc at lvl 190+ or something and then have to start all over again. Monsoon season in my city so power/internet goes out fairly frequently....

Comments

• ZakumwepZakumwep
    Reactions: 775
    edited August 2018
    It happened AGAIN. Bought a 2x coupon and tried grinding again. Got to level 157 this time just minding my own business when game disconnects and I log back on to see I'm level 10 again
  • BishopIlliumBishopIllium
    Reactions: 300
    I encountered the same problem as you I hope more people can bring awareness to this issue as it takes away all the time we have invested playing .If possible I hope we can get our levels back . I was level 127 and decided to do my 4th job advancement : I encountered a map boss then my game crashed and I got to lv 10.....
  • hazelnuttiihazelnuttii
    Reactions: 305
    edited August 2018
    Same thing happened to me too. Dc’d at 175 with 400k HP, autopot and holy shell in a map with no mobs around me, and even if they’d hit me, they do 20k which would take 20 shots to kill me, not taking into consideration my autopot and shell. This NEEDS to get fixed.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Honestly with how frequently the game glitches out due to the memory leak issues, I would restart the entire game every hour or so to prevent the known random crashes. If it's just a random one-off, that's crappy that it's counting it as a death for some strange reason. Unfortunately Nexon is not exactly known for their swift action or competence in fixing issues, so it's usually left to the players to come up with their own strategies for combating Nexon's frequent failures. =/