[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LAB is a buggy disgrace

ShuhasuShuhasu
Reactions: 510
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Whose idea was it to make it okay to give no invulnerability between loading zones? twice now the game has loaded a zone longer than intended and gotten me killed, resetting me from 100+ to 10. I can't believe how much time I've wasted in this game. that was the most satisfying uninstall in my life. fix your game nexon!

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I heard people got reset to 10 after a disconnect.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    or, uh, use some of your 255 upgrades to put hp on all your equipment so you don't die for being a few seconds late? None of what you describe can be called a bug. "Internet latency is a bug! I'm not stupid!"
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018
    chooz wrote: »
    or, uh, use some of your 255 upgrades to put hp on all your equipment so you don't die for being a few seconds late? None of what you describe can be called a bug. "Internet latency is a bug! I'm not stupid!"

It's definitely an issue where monsters can start to portal-camp, the scrolling is simple mitigation of an issue that ought to be looked into further.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    youre quitting the game over a temporary server?
    Asking for a friend.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    I heard people got reset to 10 after a disconnect.

yeah, someone I know quit LAB just because of this.