[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No more spirit to play after so many nerf...

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I laid rest my Lumi because it's slow and now they nerf the teleport...one of Luminous speciality
I laid rest my Evan after the nerf
I laid rest my Bishop , because it's useful for HS only
I laid rest my Kaiser because of nerf
I laid rest Kanna, because it's usefull for Kishin only
I still only play my Battle Mage... It was once has a very good skill (Union Aura) , but they nerfed alot...3 times they have nerfed BAM. They take away the twister, they change some skill and add a new useless skil. If they nerfed it again..then i will rest for good..and will hybernate until Nexon learn from their mistake and they accept that every class has some special skills that others don't have. And i see how they hate Magician class alot .
Let's see...

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Even the dps nerf rip magicians luminous,evan,kanna,bishop.
  • ArwenArwen
    edited October 2016
    Lilyflower

Idk what Nexon trying to do. They messed up all the class. All the Magician are useless now. All mage attack are so slow...Lumi can't teleport like before. I was trying to upgrade my lumi equipments ( to cube and scroll more and change some shitty equips) .but now I don't care anymore.. All of them just a mule now...link skill only... *sigh*
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    lol this remind me of something the old cm artasi once said *to lift your spirit* when kinisis released in gms on christmas 2015 good times.

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited October 2016
    I'm still waiting for Hayato to get spanked by the nerf stick. All we have done is get stronger...
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    MakazeKiba

I'm still waiting for Hayato to get spanked by the nerf stick. All we have done is get stronger...
    non-KMS classes dont get updated/buffs nearly enough or as much as the KMS classes for them to ever really get nerfed, I mean they're lucky if they get 1 skill update/rebalance a year where as KMS classes get at least 3 re-balances within a 6 month period, so they are generally behind in power by the time they get an update to their skills and so they generally end up getting mostly buffs if not only buffs.

IIRC there's still a buff that hayato in GMS has not received to the sword energy system
    DeeMon
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016
    MakazeKiba

Just wait until the defense cap gets buffed to 99,999.
    IIRC Hayato gains .5% damage buff for every 100 defense up to the current cap, 9999. That totals to +49.5% damage. Now that the defense cap will be boosted 10x, Hayato is open to a possibility to getting a whopping 495% passive damage buff if nothing is done. This is hypothetical only, since Hayato has no Defense % buffs and I don't think people would be willing to apply defense nebs to their armor.
    Lilyflower
  • ArwenArwen
    edited October 2016
    Thanks all...
    Mostly my characters are Magician (Except magician with element fire & ice and BT. I stopped playing Kinesis , his skills are kinda boring) . I played Kaiser and Mihile before. But after they change Mihile skill and then nerf the Kaiser..now i stopped playing them. I was once enjoying playing Shade/Eunwol, but i don't have good equipt for him (Pirate with STR). I don't really understand Zero moves/skills.. Some of my friends has quit the game...They got tired with all the nerfed...
  • PermolasPermolas
    Reactions: 340
    edited October 2016
    Even after this nerf, Evan is one of the strongest classes. The nerf should have been much bigger.

Meanwhile, other classes are still bad even after getting buffed.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

MakazeKiba

IIRC Hayato gains .5% damage buff for every 100 defense up to the current cap, 9999. That totals to +49.5% damage. Now that the defense cap will be boosted 10x, Hayato is open to a possibility to getting a whopping 495% passive damage buff if nothing is done. This is hypothetical only, since Hayato has no Defense % buffs and I don't think people would be willing to apply defense nebs to their armor.
    Well, defense is still useless since it doesn't(and won't post-V) affect %HP attacks and we all know that's what Nexon has had a massive hard-on for in bosses ever since Unleashed.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

MakazeKiba

Well, defense is still useless since it doesn't(and won't post-V) affect %HP attacks and we all know that's what Nexon has had a massive hard-on for in bosses ever since Unleashed.
    Did you even read what AznboiE wrote?
    Defense qua defense is useless. But for Hayatos, who get a damage buff from their defense, it's very valuable.
    Lilyflower
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aggraphine

AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

MakazeKiba

Defense qua defense is useless. But for Hayatos, who get a damage buff from their defense, it's very valuable.
    In regards to stacking defense% nebs on armor, it's pointless; even with the damage boost.

Honestly the one thing above all else that Hayato needs is its mastery fixed to alleviate that ridiculous gap between the low and high ends of their range.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

Lilyflower

Idk what Nexon trying to do. They messed up all the class. All the Magician are useless now. All mage attack are so slow...Lumi can't teleport like before. I was trying to upgrade my lumi equipments ( to cube and scroll more and change some shitty equips) .but now I don't care anymore.. All of them just a mule now...link skill only... *sigh*
    Evan was way overpowered before, and Luminous was made into a much stronger bosser.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    edited October 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

MakazeKiba

Well, that's just it- it's only buffs we've been getting. It's good... TOO good.
    #paranoid
  • SilverswornSilversworn
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aggraphine

AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

MakazeKiba

In regards to stacking defense% nebs on armor, it's pointless; even with the damage boost.

Honestly the one thing above all else that Hayato needs is its mastery fixed to alleviate that ridiculous gap between the low and high ends of their range.
    The ridiculous gap is actually just a visual bug. Their mastery is working fine; Hayato's min range is a lot higher than it appears. These are the results of a battle analysis I did with Shinsoku months ago:
    I had 420~663k range at the time, yet the min and max damage in these results (bottom two numbers) are a lot more consistent than my range would suggest. Another way to test this would be to spam Sanrenzan and take note of how stable the non-critical numbers are - it doesn't at all reflect the range in your stat window.
    DeeMon
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Well BAM get union aura back at least in V but yeah it's sad that they keep nerfing everything to the ground.

• DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    MakazeKiba

Hayato, Mihilie, Jett are one of the most garbage classes in this game. Hayato can get buffed 10 more times before they get the nerf hammer lel.
  • BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited October 2016
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited October 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

I laid rest my Lumi because it's slow and now they nerf the teleport...one of Luminous speciality
    I laid rest my Evan after the nerf
    I laid rest my Bishop , because it's useful for HS only
    I laid rest my Kaiser because of nerf
    I laid rest Kanna, because it's usefull for Kishin only
    I still only play my Battle Mage... It was once has a very good skill (Union Aura) , but they nerfed alot...3 times they have nerfed BAM. They take away the twister, they change some skill and add a new useless skil. If they nerfed it again..then i will rest for good..and will hybernate until Nexon learn from their mistake and they accept that every class has some special skills that others don't have. And i see how they hate Magician class alot .
    Let's see...

Lumi = Exceptional amazing Bosser/Farmer
    Bishop = Exceptional amazing farmer with low cooldown AoE + Bossing (Future Lucid)
    Kaiser = Ranked 2nd in KMS DPS Chart.
    Kanna = The only class that can use both 4x Fafnir set + X amount of SW set due to Haku's weapon slot...? Who's as close as Zero double potential weapons/stats? Wow?
    BM = It's fine as it is... >_>

Now, let compared all your classes that you play with mine....

-Hero-
    1) Nerf Multiple-times until their Raging blow isn't as good as it used to be (required 1.2x amount of funding to hit cap again).
    2) Mid-Long cooldown AoE skills (Shout and Hyper typically) + Slow animation.
    3) Crappy attack animation (regarding of both 1h and 2h attack speed).
    4) Only has 1 main attack through all job advancements.
    5) Sitting at the bottom of KMS DPS Chart.
    6) Useless 5th job skill (Summon soul? Why not give us a shadow-partner like instead?).
    7) Half-slow animation for Dash (Even with 0 Attack Speed Break cap).
    8) Useless combo skill orbs? Compared to Paladin and Dark Knight who can hit 100% potential of their damage?
    9) Panic + Puncture required to kill cap unless you have ton of $$$/Times to replace this. (Regarding of hitting cap without it).

I can go on if you like. I don't see what's wrong with the current Lumi and other classes except for Hero (The only explorer class that haven't receive much buff other than their main attack?).

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    edited October 2016
    DepressedAran

MakazeKiba

Hayato, Mihilie, Jett are one of the most garbage classes in this game. Hayato can get buffed 10 more times before they get the nerf hammer lel.
    Truth be told, trash is a subjective term. Hayato is still a farming powerhouse. If you want bossing, I will admit they suffer some there. I just find it hard overall to dismiss any class as trash all the way through.

• SilverswornSilversworn
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited October 2016
    MakazeKiba

DepressedAran

MakazeKiba

Truth be told, trash is a subjective term. Hayato is still a farming powerhouse. If you want bossing, I will admit they suffer some there. I just find it hard overall to dismiss any class as trash all the way through.

Heh, if Hayato is trash, then so are like, half the classes in this game.

Though I guess for some people the only viable class is one that's #1 on the charts, hits cap without any funding and can kill Hard Magnus with 100k range while wearing a blindfold. Because obviously a class like that is what they want :V