[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Free NX is great, but what about space?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited August 2018 in General Chat
How much inventory space are we allowed in the cash shop? With more characters sharing a cash shop I have started to wonder about this. How much space do I have left? I want to participate in the events that give free NX cash covers, but I worry about maxing out my cash shop inventory. I'm a long time player and have quit a wardrobe sitting in my Explorers cash shop in particular. I know we have transfer events from time to time that allow us to move things around but w/o knowing how much space I really have to work with, I feel like I'm walking a thin line participating in events that give perm NX. Can anyone enlighten me? How much space do we have in the cash shop to store things?
DarkJesture
  1. Are you an NX collector?10 votes
    1. Yes, I'm one step away from being a Hene Ho!
       30% (3 votes)
    2. No, I don't care if my characters look like the cash shop vomited on me!
       20% (2 votes)
    3. What's a cash shop?
       50% (5 votes)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    The cash locker has infinite storage, or close to anyway. I haven't met anyone who's hit the limit, also I can't access a Reddit post on the subject because Reddit has been down for a few hours.

Finally, you can delete any Maplehood items by right clicking and selecting "delete".
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    It's beyond ~1k at least.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2018
    I just want to be certain that I won't lock my cash shop like the puff ram incident back in the day.
  • DarkJestureDarkJesture
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    I have recently came back to maple and was wondering what the limit was ("It's beyond ~1k at least." L4d2jpn) but also do I have to worry about the cash shop inventory being reset/deleted or can they stay there forever?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2018
    It is forever as far as I know.
  • SuperboiSuperboi
    Reactions: 1,595
    edited August 2018
    We've had 999 slots in 2014, so it can't be less than that.