[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Scania] S> collectibles and rare/Misc chairs.

my66gtomy66gto
Reactions: 700
edited May 2018 in Maple Marketplace
I am looking to sell several things that I have collected over my time of playing maplestory. My main characters name is IVIewThree if you would like to make an offer on anything pm me in game to negotiate or leave an offer.

Collectibles; Red Elephant balloon, White raccoon mask with unique potential (20% hp recovery and skills, 4% int, 4% luk), Pumpkin basket (With a random persons name on it.

Good Chairs; Carousel chair, cookie cat's trip, bunny camper chair.
Misc chairs; baby dragon swing, desert island chair, big money chair, tent chair, settee chair, blue mesodizer, elixir chair, moon and star cushion, pink zakum chair(x3), elize chair, mechanical chair, stone golem hand chair, green mesodizer, arboren chair, skull throne, fuzzy kitty chair, petronas towers chair, easel chair, fox god, bunny moon homecoming chair, observatory chair, antique phonograph chair, cat's love chair.

Other random stuff I would like to sell; Magnificent pink bean soul, energy drink- super moo (restores 30 fatigue with a 30 minute cooldown).
If you see anything you'd like to buy just let me know or leave an offer.

Comments

• PlutiaPlutia
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2018
    jw, what value is bunny moon homecoming? my server (bera) has none in market analysis or sold recently.