[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Random Crashing

phrant1cphrant1c
Reactions: 500
edited August 2018 in Tech Support
Can you please fix the random crashing after the last patch? Both my gf and myself live in the same house with the same computers and after the last patch she can play and I cannot. For some reason I cannot play maple let alone reach your website without an offline error. This should be enough of a reason to see that this problem is not on our end but yours (let alone the main streamers being offline right now). Please fix this so I can keep spending too much money on a F2P game (addiction not complaint). Thank you!!!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    If you cannot reach the website (which is a separate server from the game) and it's only one computer being affected, it sounds like it may be your computer's connection. I'd recommend performing a full shutdown just to be sure.
  • phrant1cphrant1c
    edited August 2018
    I have already tried that. And the gf sitting 5 feet away from is doing her dailies. I bring up speedtest.net while i wait for thing to load and that website loads instantly and gives me a 80up 12down speed....
  • phrant1cphrant1c
    edited August 2018
    This problem started about 3+ hours ago since ive been able to access anything or move to another map. I can sometimes sit in a map and chat to guild or friends. but as soon as i leave. I dc and cant seem to come back. I will fully power down since this is still loading after 1 min
  • phrant1cphrant1c
    edited August 2018
    Okay now it seems like i can change now.... but website still lags for it. Can you explain this fix to me? so I can do that next time? Website is laggy but I can actually play now...
  • HalehHaleh
    Reactions: 520
    edited August 2018
    Try out flushing your DNS. It might help... Sorry that's my only advice. (If you need help on how to flush hit up this page https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360000713266-Release-Renew-IP-and-Flush-DNS )
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2018
    Well I just tried your solution and we will see what happens. I keep getting random d/c and Microsoft visual C++ runtime library error notice.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Well I just tried your solution and we will see what happens. I keep getting random d/c and Microsoft visual C++ runtime library error notice.

when that error happens to me, a restart seems to clear that.