[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5th Job Advancement Arcane Stones?

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in General Chat
So this is my FIRST ever 5th Job Character.
I did everything and now have the 3 Arcane Stone's in my Inventory.
Last night at about 1 AM PST. I activated the Blue one, Left it on all night to wake up later this afternoon to see MS had maintenance.
Now at about 4 AM i reclicked it just to make sure but it still said "I'm Recording Your Power On The Arcane Stone" or whatever.
2 Hour's later it still say's the same thing, when i click on the other one's it says "Arnt you using a different arcane stone?"

I just need help on what to do & i heard that the wait time between each stone is removed? Confirmed or No?

Comments

• UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited August 2018
    Yeah they removed it
    MisterPENGUIN
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    Yeah they removed it

Any idea what's wrong with my Arcane Stone's? xD
  • povertylinepovertyline
    Reactions: 615
    edited August 2018
    They changed how the Stones work. Previously you just had to wait and filling them up with exp was optional. Now the only way to finish them is to fill them with exp. 500m exp for each stone. It's actually faster than just waiting, but less lazy.
    Fuhreak
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    They changed how the Stones work. Previously you just had to wait and filling them up with exp was optional. Now the only way to finish them is to fill them with exp. 500m exp for each stone. It's actually faster than just waiting, but less lazy.

@op
    But hey, free exp, so get off that lazy ass and get grinding. (jokes)
  • st4rchst4rch
    Reactions: 200
    you have to train exp onto it. it fills up by training. once you are done click the next.
  • CJSmasherCJSmasher
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2019
    Ugh, my Cannoneer has cruddy range and can't kill enemies in Scrapyard fast so I can't do the V Lickety Split achievement. The only reason I brought a stupid Cannoneer up to Level 200 and did the job advancement was because I want her Level 3 Link skill for my main. None of my other mules are passing 120. XD
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2019
    level 3 link is 210

you can go to forsaken excavation site 2 to fill up the stones, you can even train there if youre weaker than youd like up to like 210