[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No refund on my lab server cash shop purchases?

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    My theory is that they made extra work for themselves by not turning off the ability to buy maple point coupons in LAB.

Now they have to make sure they don't refund the nx prepaid spent on maple points effectively allowing you to get free (double) maple points.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    or the one after that, or the one after that, or the one after that repeat ad infinitum

if you object to this, then consider the fact that 'after' can mean 50 years from now

Or more likely not, because that sounds ridiculous.

I spent NX on Lab as well and I'm waiting for my refund. In the past, large-scale Maple Point distributions (or indeed any compensation relating to the cash shop) have taken about one to two weeks to complete, and they are always distributed in a maintenance. It has been exactly one week since Lab server was closed (August 28th), and maintenance is typically on Thursdays.
    Nexon is well aware of Lab server refunds and they were re-notified today about 3 hours ago. Be patient, and things will happen.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Nexon wrote:
    [Updated September 4] If you spent NX in Lab Server during the event in August, that currency will be refunded to you as Maple Points. This refund will take effect after we've completed our scheduled maintenance this week.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/34318/updated-september-4-lab-server-here-for-a-limited-time
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2018
    Dang all this Nexon bashing and they were going to give the refund this week.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2018
    I only bash when bashing is earned. The event just ended a week ago. People need to just take a deep breath and come back when they are thinking clearly. Thanks for the update AKardian! Nice to have someone in our corner!
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited September 2018

If "bashing" is what it takes to put nexon in check then I'd gladly do it again
    edited September 2018
    pepe wrote: »

Be sure that's what you want to say, cause even if you edit the post, the moderators can still see the edited versions.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited September 2018

Excessive bashing is against the rules of the forum. Don't do it.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest
    Behavior Towards Nexon
    - You are free to express yourself on the forums but not on Nexon's expense.
    - This means we will not allow derogatory comments, threats, intellect insults, "crusades" against Nexon or our users, and other comments encouraging other members to accept a certain ideology about Nexon.
    - We do welcome feedback and constructive criticism.
    - Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.
  • pepepepe
    edited September 2018

Be sure that's what you want to say, cause even if you edit the post, the moderators can still see the edited versions.

Yes that is what I want to say, notice the quotation marks before you have a ‘gotcha’ moment. I am unapologetic in keeping nexon in check.
  • pepepepe
    edited September 2018
    Neospector wrote: »

Excessive bashing is against the rules of the forum. Don't do it.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest
    Behavior Towards Nexon
    - You are free to express yourself on the forums but not on Nexon's expense.
    - This means we will not allow derogatory comments, threats, intellect insults, "crusades" against Nexon or our users, and other comments encouraging other members to accept a certain ideology about Nexon.
    - We do welcome feedback and constructive criticism.
    - Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

I haven’t violated any of that btw.

edited September 2018

Yes that is what I want to say, notice the quotation marks before you have a ‘gotcha’ moment. I am unapologetic in keeping nexon in check.

Good for you
  • POdUserPOdUser
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2018
    "- We do welcome feedback and constructive criticism." <<--

still within ToS

whatever the maple points will be given out in 12 hours. Still, all of this could have been avoided if the company was more transparent with the process, also it's redundant answers and circling conversations with support representatives certainly did not help. Though I expect this kind of service from some offshore help desk, I half expected a more serious tone from all those involved including CMs, considering patrons are involved... Live and Learn I suppose.
    Enokumo wrote: »
    and if you're mad because of these facts, stop paying money into MapleStory.

you know, after all this I just might, I only wanted to get a perma pet for my main and I got it on my first box soooooo yea
  • KinglanceKinglance
    Reactions: 555
    edited October 2018
    Has anyone gotten a refund yet? I stopped playing for a month after the lab server ended and wanted to see if the refund still hasn't happened
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited October 2018
    Kinglance wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten a refund yet? I stopped playing for a month after the lab server ended and wanted to see if the refund still hasn't happened

The refund was given out during the maintenance on September 6th:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/36045/complete-scheduled-maintenance-september-6-2018