[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Re-Release "ERDA SET": It was bugged on release!!

bunny11bunny11
Reactions: 445
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, I and other players are imploring Nexon to re-release the Maple Fashion: Design Story set: "Erda Set".

The set is gorgeous but during the time Nexon released it, it was riddled with terrible bugs.

When performing various actions, your character's head would spin around backwards like a horror movie (such as when climbing ladders or ropes or swimming). When using the Erda Set, it would either make your client crash or distort your character's image when using megaphones. Furthermore, there was a white glow underneath the hood that lightened your hair, and it especially made darker colored hairs look very different. This glitch made many people not want to buy it, because they didn't want their hair color changed. Finally, wearing the Erda Set distorted your character on the ranking board, either making your character's face completely black or flattening your character hairstyle.

From my understanding, the glitches with the Erda Set are now fixed, but so many players did not buy the Erda Set on release due to fear regarding the myriad of problems such as game crashing and graphical problems.

ATTACHED: I included one example of one of the glitches. You couldn't even see your character's face! This issue even appeared on the ranking board... Just a black abyss. And without the hat, the set would change your hair color!

Omj9SNS.png

REQUEST: Please re-release the Erda Set now that it's unglitched. It's a highly popular set that very few players have, because it had so many problems when it was released and people were afraid to buy it.

I have even spoken personally with the designer of the set, Renni (Recalci from Windia) and she's disappointed and heartbroken about how the release of her design went down. because she put so much work into the artwork and design idea. Both she and the larger community would love a re-release of this fantastic set.

PLEASE forward this situation to the team responsible for Cash Shop releases.

Thank you, and I really hope you will consider a re-release of Erda Set: https://i.imgur.com/GZwaxX5.png

GZwaxX5.png

Renni

Comments

• bunny11bunny11
    Reactions: 445
    edited September 2018
    I have contacted the artist/designer of the Erda Set and I would like to include her testimony in this thread.

[Maple Fashion Designer Winner] Renni's Testimony:
    "I was disappointed that the Erda set, which I designed, had multiple issues upon release. I noticed that these bugs also discouraged several people from buying the set, including some of my friends. They didn't want to buy a bugged set, unsure of when the bugs would be fixed. Now that the Erda set is fixed for the most part, I feel there are many players who would like to buy it now. It would be great if the set could be re-released now that the bugs have been fixed."

89sO2gy.png

wHB1D2G.png
    Renni
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited September 2018
    It's absolutely acceptable to be upset over how the design was released in-game. Gorgeous outfit, but sadly it was indeed riddled with bugs. We will discuss if a re-release is possible.
    Renni
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Could you try to get the cape fixed too, before re-releasing the set?
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/20410/erda-cape-lacking-front-part
    InvulgoRenni
  • ForeglowForeglow
    Reactions: 320
    edited September 2018
    While we are on this, can you re-release Homeless Cat Package as well. I have not been active since december 2017 and missed its release. :X
    maplestory_design_contest_entry_by_shiyumichan-dblobd7.png