[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unknown error trying to buy Philosopher's Books

VemprisVempris
Reactions: 200
in Account Billing Support
I went to buy some Philosopher's Books with just the buy option and I couldn't even make the purchase or allow myself to click 1 of the 3 payment types. I proceeded to try placing them in my cart, which it allowed. I could click on the box for NX payment type this time. After clicking buy, I received a message "Due to an unknown error, the request for Cash Shop has failed." Then I get disconnected from the cash shop.

I tried to buy something else (gach tickets) to see if this error came up and it did NOT. What gives????

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Are you trying to pay with NX Credit?
    Philosopher's Books can only be purchased with NX Prepaid or Maple Points.
    Vempris
  • VemprisVempris
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2018
    AH yes! I was trying to use NX Credit. I missed the part of what type of payments are used when reading over the notes. I got too excited lol. There isn't a way to convert to either? I don't have a way to buy prepaid in my area where I live. Noob problems

P.S. Thank you for your time and feedback.
  • SSJ3500SSJ3500
    Reactions: 220
    Man that's dumb, just wasted $30 because I used a card instead of running to 7/11 for NX, great system, super convenient.