[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extra Storage

xXAkatsukiXxxXAkatsukiXx
Reactions: 640
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There is already a storage for all the characters in the server, but can we get another storage unique to each character? Most MMORPG's have a global storage and another storage but for just the character you are playing on. I recently wanted to get one because my medals have been filling up my inventory space. The medals are the ones that aren't saved in the Medals UI, medals like the Sengoku ones, or just any metals that you can purchase from npc's. Those don't get saved because they aren't quest based.
  1. Should there be another unique to a character storage next to the Server wide storage?8 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (6 votes)
    2. No
       25% (2 votes)

Comments

• EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited September 2018
    more room for chairs weeeeeeeeeeeee

I guess some people would like to see that happen, I can't complain about the current storage system.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    There is already a storage for all the characters in the server, but can we get another storage unique to each character? Most MMORPG's have a global storage and another storage but for just the character you are playing on. I recently wanted to get one because my medals have been filling up my inventory space. The medals are the ones that aren't saved in the Medals UI, medals like the Sengoku ones, or just any metals that you can purchase from npc's. Those don't get saved because they aren't quest based.

(joking)
    We do have a "personal" storage, it's called our inventory. '3'

Jw, can you give a few examples of such games? Cause most of the mmo games I can think of have either a global or personal storage but not both at the same time.
  • xXAkatsukiXxxXAkatsukiXx
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2018
    A few games, that have both global, personal, and inventory storage, are Dungeon Fighter Online and Black Desert Online. There aren't anymore MMO's I've played throughout my time gaming. I mean, I know why they haven't added the personal storage: most likely because they'd lose out on money. I play reboot so everything is gained through grinding. Nexon can start us off with 4 slots for our personal storage, then it'd be buy nexon cash to expand. While on Reboot, it'd use mesos to expand.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited October 2018
    We do have a storage for each character on it's own, it's our inventory.
    BDan
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    As someone whose inventory is perpetually clogged with untradables, I made the suggestion before: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/14037/the-attic/p1
    And that thread is a recap of a thread on the old forums... so it's been years, and nothing has happened.
    I'll forward it again, maybe this time it will gain some traction.
    ArgentMorningAfterSeven