[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monsters Freezing

LegoLego
Reactions: 400
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:

sometimes when i kill or just attacking monsters they freeze and the respawn is not renewd so the map get stucked.
also happens me in bosses, i attack them and in some point they just freeze and stop attacking me(happens when they chage phase or in a special attack).

Brief bug summary:

More details:
image of the frozen monsters
https://imgur.com/a/BOYxoRa

Character name:

LeviGuy

Character level:
Character job:
Dual Blade
World name:
Reboot NA

Date and time of the incident:
2:00 PM UTC+2
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited October 2018
    Seems to me that you're having severe latency problems. Try connecting through your region (Europe) instead of using the North American region servers.
  • LegoLego
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    BDan wrote: »
    Seems to me that you're having severe latency problems. Try connecting through your region (Europe) instead of using the North American region servers.

i dont think its the issue cause it was laggy all the time
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited October 2018
    Of course it's going to be laggy all the time. The game goes so far as to warn players that logging on to a North America server from Europe (or vice versa) can and most likely will result in connection and latency issues. Bottom line: change regions. If that doesn't work, then I suggest opening a ticket with Nexon's tech support team.

maxresdefault.jpg