[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MS2 Celebration Hot Week

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2018 in General Chat
So just wondering, but with a normal Hot "Week", if you open all six previous boxes, you can repick one of the rewards with the seventh box, is there going to be anything like that for this Hot "Week" (1.5wk more or less)?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    If it doesn't say so in the event description, there is no reason to think it will happen.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    If it doesn't say so in the event description, there is no reason to think it will happen.

Ya, and just found out that they give the prizes directly instead of it in boxes.

Also, was just mentioning it because it is possible that they just forgot to say so in the event description.

Edit: The reason I mentioned it was because it wasn't mentioned in the event description and I was wondering if it was something that they just forgot like the issue with how they "forgot" to mention that you have to open the boxes for it to count in a normal Hot Week.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2018
    The good thing about this one is you can claim the prizes on different characters, still stuck with a storm growth from a box on my main.
    Lilyflower
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    The good thing about this one is you can claim the prizes on different characters, still stuck with a storm growth from a box on my main.

Well ya, I probably should have though something was up when they were giving multiple items on the same day vs the 1 item, 1 box / day. And technically you can accept and open the boxes on different characters, just have to be on the same world for 7th day bonus, iirc.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited October 2018
    i got a unicorn pet. so that is going to my new paladin. but its not a perma and i have a 8 slot thing but i dont know who should use that...
    Lilyflower