[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No Haste Title Reward After Completing 2 Weeks

AriesDRXAriesDRX
Reactions: 940
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Completed both weeks of haste quests, after I opened the 2nd box I got the chair and the flame, but I did not get the haste title nor is a new quest available for the haste title.
It seems everyone else that I know who completed the 2nd week of haste is also experiencing this.

Comments

• Spirit0fFunSpirit0fFun
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2018
    I finished the first week of Hasty Hunting and got the reward on my main. I completed the first day of the second week and got that reward on my main, then logged onto a different char and started doing dailies. I noticed that it wasn't counting the monsters 33,333+ for the second week's goal so I opened the Hasty Hunting box screen and it showed the first/second reward box glowing, which was odd, so I clicked on the box and it gave me the second week rewards (chair and flame). So, I'm confused. It is still counting monsters towards the daily for the rewards.
  • PandaDualPandaDual
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2018
    I am also having this problem. I don't know why, but when I claimed the rewards for today I only got the flame and chair.

Bera
    Cannoneer Lvl 228
    Name: lVlate (the l's are lowercase L)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Thank you for reporting this.
    Nexon has been informed.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited November 2018
    I completed both weekly 1 and 2 missions and got their rewards, except for Haste title. Where is it?
  • RewasabRewasab
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2018
    Yeah, same here, just wanted to check in.