[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LUMINOUS TELE SKILL

physIkxphysIkx
Reactions: 220
I really think that Luminous tele should be revamped and be upgraded. Its super slow and hard to move around. Especially when doing Arcana dailies. Please fix Nexon
Invulgocrimson24

Comments

• UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited November 2018
    Well they nerfed it because Lumi's teleport used to be ridiculous. I think it's fine, personally, though possibly a buff to Explorer levels could happen. Before you could teleport out of Magnus's range easily.
  • physIkxphysIkx
    edited November 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    Well they nerfed it because Lumi's teleport used to be ridiculous. I think it's fine, personally, though possibly a buff to Explorer levels could happen. Before you could teleport out of Magnus's range easily.

Well at least somewhat a small upgrade would be greatly appreciated because its so hard to move
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018

The old teleport had a ridiculous range on it, and with it came a reasonable delay before you could use it again. With the change, bringing it more in-line with other mage teleports, there is no longer any need or reason for the delay, yet it remains. Remove that and it'd be just fine.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018

I/L's teleport has a bonus 100 distance in their hypers.
    I don't think the hypers for these classes should be changed, but maybe add a little more distance on the base teleport for all three of them.
    For example, increase the base teleport range (horizontal) from 170 to 180, making teleport mastery bring it up to 200.
    10 extra pixels may not seem like much, but I think it would help a lot.
    physIkx
  • physIkxphysIkx
    edited November 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »

The old teleport had a ridiculous range on it, and with it came a reasonable delay before you could use it again. With the change, bringing it more in-line with other mage teleports, there is no longer any need or reason for the delay, yet it remains. Remove that and it'd be just fine.

I mean I understand it had a ridiculous range but the nerf we got on it was reduced by so much.. It became literal dog **** LOL
  • physIkxphysIkx
    edited November 2018
    Fuhreak wrote: »

I/L's teleport has a bonus 100 distance in their hypers.
    I don't think the hypers for these classes should be changed, but maybe add a little more distance on the base teleport for all three of them.
    For example, increase the base teleport range (horizontal) from 170 to 180, making teleport mastery bring it up to 200.
    10 extra pixels may not seem like much, but I think it would help a lot.

Yeah for sure. I think just increasing base teleport range would be much appreciated. Not by a lot but just enough to be on par with other teleport classes
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018
    physIkx wrote: »

I mean I understand it had a ridiculous range but the nerf we got on it was reduced by so much.. It became literal dog **** LOL

It's a comparable range to the teleport skills for other mages; explorers, battle mage, evan, even illium. The problem, however, is that the delay it had prior to being nerfed was never removed, which makes it feel like slow, hot garbage. If they ever see to that, then it'll be fine.
    physIkx
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Reactions: 1,460
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Welcome to my world.
    When people say "oh, just toggle off your Righteously indignant"
    The teleport is slow and shot...
    At least I can use it in the air... Sorry Luminous~
    physIkx
  • physIkxphysIkx
    edited November 2018
    physIkx wrote: »

It's a comparable range to the teleport skills for other mages; explorers, battle mage, evan, even illium. The problem, however, is that the delay it had prior to being nerfed was never removed, which makes it feel like slow, hot garbage. If they ever see to that, then it'll be fine.

Yeah the delay is pretty garbage..they really need to remove it. We can only tele properly when were in Equilibrium..