[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character Stuck in Maple alliance Outpost map

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Found a way to escape, was stuck in the outpost too.
    You need to have the shaolin temple quest.
    If you already did it, you are basically doomed but if you have it, click on it and it teleports you out.
    Nonexistant
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited November 2018
    Is anyone still having the issue of being stuck in the Alliance Outpost?
  • NonexistantNonexistant
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    I'm on the same boat as well, didn't know that they patched this issue a few days ago however it appears that its still a problem.

I finished the pre-quest for the Maple-alliance on my Main. However, on my new burning character, I only finished the pre-quest for the alliance mid-way before reaching the Outpost, and when coming back on to resume my pre-quest, I was sent immediately to the Outpost without finishing the pre-quest and got stuck with that continuous cut-scene loophole when trying to leave.

Server - Reboot
    IGN - RadishNova
  • NonexistantNonexistant
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    Found a way to escape, was stuck in the outpost too.
    You need to have the shaolin temple quest.
    If you already did it, you are basically doomed but if you have it, click on it and it teleports you out.

What a lifesaver, Thank you for finding this out <3 !
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2018
    I clicked on a quest that started some cut scene. The one with the light and the stupid statues. Well when that was done it left me in the camp area, but since I hadn't done the right quest first, it left me in a black map. I had no choice but to select the correct quest so I could interact with the NPC's and portal. Well that tuned out to be useless. Because the "portal" sends you back to the last place you were. The "last place" I was is the stupid camp area I'm already in. And even worse, any time I try to leave, it reinitiates that crappy cutscene!

And I've tried accepting other quests that also teleport you to other areas. You can't teleport from this map, so none of those work.
  • DeadlingDeadling
    edited November 2018
    I've literally tried everything. Every single quest in my available quests that would take me somewhere else. The skill to go to maple island, nothing works! This is complete BS!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018
    Probably going to have to contact support about it. My advice is to wait three or four hours or whenever live chat opens and ask them for help. Of the handful of times I've used live chat, it's always been a much faster process than through tickets. Just play on another character for the time being.
  • SlarocheSlaroche
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2018
    Still stuck in the Maple Alliance Outpost on one of my mule characters :(
  • DeadlingDeadling
    edited November 2018
    Woohoo! They managed to move me to Henesys. Chat worked very quick.
  • DedaDeda
    Reactions: 100
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Is anyone still having the issue of being stuck in the Alliance Outpost?

Yes it just happened to me on EU Reboot with my phantom, cannot leave the area. Same black screen followed by cutscene loophole.
  • Christina18Christina18
    I’m stuck too and I still can’t get out.
  • AobakittenAobakitten
    im stuck in the area with 2 old people and a robot with computer screens i cant check my map or teleport to the missions I don't understand how i got here ??? anyone help?