[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster in 1st stage of Dream Defender spawn early

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited October 2018 in Bug Reporting
I have viewed some Dream Defender (Dream Breaker in other MS versions) videos lately and I realized that the first stage (entry stage selected), monsters and purple music boxes in here, GMS, automatically spawns upon entry before it is suppose to start. In other versions, they start to spawn after they countdown. I can show some videos, see below:

This is in KMS right here:

Then here in TMS:

In the entry stage they selected, monsters don't spawn yet until countdown is over. Howerer, here in GMS, that is not the case and I can put a few videos right here. I made a few of them.

Back in October 2017, when I first made floor 90>100, monsters spawning too early in stage 90:

Then lately, 2 months ago, still same issue, in stage 120 spawning too early again:

Also happening to other players of GMS, even with better ping than mine, stage 200 spawning too early:

It has been happening since Dream Defender came out in summer 2017 and to every players of GMS and Luna server too:

Server:Bera
Character name and lv: thrakkes Lv243
YinYangXFuhreak

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    edited October 2018
    Forgot to mention it might be a real issue if anyone freezes while entering in it =/
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited October 2018
    Can we hear anything from GM, saying they are now acknowledge after seeing these videos? And idk why it would be a hard fix.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited October 2018
    Still happening after this maintenance.
  • DodochDodoch
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited October 2018
    How many times I've failed cuz of this. The entire bar is purple by the time I land.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited November 2018
    Still happening right now. On my attempt of floors 160 > 170 in Dream Defender, many times I could fail floor 160 because I was freezing for a few seconds when I entered the stage...
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited November 2018
    Happens again after Black mage patch. Can one Nexon representant say if staffs are acknowledge of this problem? I may still freeze when starting Entry floor ... High chance of failing when I enter in a very high floor D:
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Yeah when I was playing on my older laptop, there were several times where I'd just fail because the purple bar continues to diminish even though the player is still loading the map. At least the countdown gives some semblance of time for which slower connections/computers have a chance to load the content.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited November 2018
    Mira wrote: »
    Yeah when I was playing on my older laptop, there were several times where I'd just fail because the purple bar continues to diminish even though the player is still loading the map. At least the countdown gives some semblance of time for which slower connections/computers have a chance to load the content.

Yeah. That gives us time to enter and starting unfreeze, but right now that is not case. Yellow boxes still take damage while on countdown. If Nexon can't fix this, at least make them invincible during that time. We also know that bar doesn't move on countdown.

Also is there a way to tag a mob or Arwoo? To take attention to this thread?
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2018
    Hey guys,

I've ran into this when doing dream defender as well, I'll make sure to get this forwarded.

Apologies for the late response and thanks for the report!

• thrakkesthrakkes
    edited December 2018
    Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon XD Because I see that Nexon is currently fixing friendly mobs invincibility frames.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited January 2019
    This bug still occuring sadly =/