[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

An effect that uses a specific function of........

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited November 2018 in Tech Support
"An effect that uses a specific function of the graphics card did not display properly due to a temporary performance issue. The issue will be resolved when you restart the game."

uhhh, wut is this?

Comments

• RadiantSightRadiantSight
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited November 2018
    From what I experienced with this error, it seems like shaders for some functions or skill image stacks for V matrix Boost nodes get bugged sometimes. It seems to happen each time you alt-tab or some sort.
    If you own a windows 10 PC, go to settings -> System -> Focus Assist.
    Select the off function to turn off Focus assist and under Automatic rules, make sure every other function is off.
    That fixed it for me after applying those and restarting MS.
    Scotch
  • jhonnymadidjhonnymadid
    Reactions: 100
    From what I experienced with this error, it seems like shaders for some functions or skill image stacks for V matrix Boost nodes get bugged sometimes. It seems to happen each time you alt-tab or some sort.
    If you own a windows 10 PC, go to settings -> System -> Focus Assist.
    Select the off function to turn off Focus assist and under Automatic rules, make sure every other function is off.
    That fixed it for me after applying those and restarting MS.

It also happens to me this problem I have windows 7 ultimate, do you know how I can do so that this message does not appear? since it gives me lag when it appears. Thank you