[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestions for crusaders coin shop

VCAvengerVCAvenger
Reactions: 680
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Could you make that the 100 spell traces can be bought more than one at once?
KlaraFuhreakEXdestSlicedTimeYinYangX

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    VCAvenger wrote: »

And for the reboot version, the mesos bags as well, please.
    Arch_Alyssa
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2018

Can I get some non-cash cubes and some flames in the shop too?
  • VCAvengerVCAvenger
    edited December 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

Can I get some non-cash cubes and some flames in the shop too?

Also make primal essence in the shop for 1k or 2k or even more coins.Please
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    By this point silent crusade shop could just be revamped to be similar to a nerfed event shop.
    Job Advance Coins, Node-Stones, Arcane Symbols, etc, all at prices exponentially higher than event shops.

This way the shop doesn't get reduced to only being useful for 1 or 2 items.
    You'll still have to work for the stuff in the shop, but it would make bossing feel better overall imo.
  • ACMBlackCipherACMBlackCipher
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited December 2018
    People already have too many of these coins just lying around. I don't think adding more items into the shop is necessary. It's one thing to add useful things to the shop, it's another to be unreasonable about making progression piss-easy.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    People already have too many of these coins just lying around. I don't think adding more items into the shop is necessary. It's one thing to add useful things to the shop, it's another to be unreasonable about making progression piss-easy.

You mean like we already don't do with Tera Burns, reduced 1-200 Curves, Reduced 200-220 Curves, More EXP from quests...
    I get your point though. You could always limit these items to only 1 per week or something.
    Just throwing ideas out there. I believe our job as a community is to just throw ideas at nexon until enough of them stick for them to decide what is best.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited December 2018
    epot scrolls, flames, mcc
  • VCAvengerVCAvenger
    edited December 2018
    Beef wrote: »
    epot scrolls, flames, mcc

I guess it should be better for replacing flames and mcc to cubic blades and unrelenting flames.
    Making cubic blade and unrelenting flame 20 coins each while cubic chaos blade and forever unrelenting flame 60 coins each is good for my opinion.