[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anything good from the Gathering of Heros Boxes?

HousePetHousePet
Reactions: 1,245
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Did anyone manage to get anything other than the bare minimum it gives out? (Assuming it doesn't constantly tell you the empty world you play on has too many players.)

That seemed like a great way to disappoint people.

Comments

• MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    Nothing good, just the guaranteed items as expected

Had to click dozens of times to open them
    Fuhreak
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited December 2018
    They should reveal the rates for these boxes
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2018
    Base rate for all. Except last box, cant get it open, lol. Whatever, little neinny is cute.
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited December 2018
    Same here, got a damage skin and a chair, from the money one I only got 2000 reward points and everytime I click on them they tell me I can't open the box because there are too many players =( I haven't check the others because I want them for other characters, but let's see.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Yoda wrote: »
    Same here, got a damage skin and a chair, from the money one I only got 2000 reward points and everytime I click on them they tell me I can't open the box because there are too many players =( I haven't check the others because I want them for other characters, but let's see.

Chair and damage skin are guaranteed items. As for the "can't open them" bit, and this goes for everyone, just try again after maintenance. This happens often with things that a lot of players are getting, and opening, all at the same time.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Yeah I wish they wouldn't frame the event as 'you can also get other prizes' when they are so infinitesimally small. I'd rather know going into it that you have a better chance of being struck twice by lightning than you do actually getting extra prizes from those boxes.
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2018
    It's like an easter event from years ago. Had a bunny mount coupon reward, 30 day. You could, extremely rare, get a perm one. I got one. Everyone called me a hacker and i could never sell it. Still have it
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2018
    I got the base items, Feelsbadman.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Saw someone in my world (Scania) get the skunk pet (/package).
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited December 2018
    Yeah, an error message. Woohoo
  • StaplerMisfireStaplerMisfire
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2018
    just the basics...