[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spend reward points without receiving the item

FayahFayah
Reactions: 200
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Today I bought extra storage slots at the reward shop, but I didn't receive the item. On my balance it says it's used, but there is no name under the "contents" on the balance, and my storage is still the same. I checked my whole inventory but couldn't find anything. I would like to know what's going on since 5,000 reward points is quite a lot...

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    You do mean actual storage, right? And you're not just referring to your general inventory space as storage space?

Sometimes it takes a little bit for it to apply. Check back in a little bit and it should have applied the expansion
  • FayahFayah
    edited December 2018
    How long does it normally take?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Has it still not shown up yet? Do you have enough in your storage that you'd easily be able to tell when more was added?
  • FayahFayah
    edited December 2018
    yeah, its completely full. It's been over 6 hours already, and i've logged in and out in the meantime too
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Fayah wrote: »
    yeah, its completely full. It's been over 6 hours already, and i've logged in and out in the meantime too

I've had to wait over 12 hours before. Sometimes it's just really slow.
    YinYangX
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    There are no Storage expansions in the Rewards Shop. Only inventory expansions, although they are (somewhat confusingly) named, e.g. "[Etc] Add Storage Slots".
    They increase the size of your inventory tab named in the brackets.