[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allied Fury (New Jett V Skill) crashes character

FawkoFawko
Reactions: 2,360
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill
Brief bug summary: Jett's new V Skill crashes my character very often back to the channel select screen.
More details: N/a
Steps to reproduce: Cast the new skill, move around a bit and it will disconnect your character very often.
Character name: Jett
Character level: 250
Character job: Jett
World name: Bera
Date and time of the incident: 12/12/2018 4PM PST

Comments

• BelloPallyBelloPally
    Reactions: 1,905
    edited December 2018
    Character name: Jett9051
    Character level: 217
    Character job: Jett
    World name: Bera
    Date and time of the incident: 12/12/2018 5:27 PM Pacific

Having the same issue here. Using it against a boss (such as Mu Lung Dojo) will guarantee a crash in 1 second.
  • SummerMistSummerMist
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2018
    Character Name: SummerMist
    Character Level: 250
    Character Job: Jett
    World Name: Luna
    Date & Time of Incident: 4PM PST 12/12/18

The name of the skill is Allied Fury
    Bug happens upon cast of single target monsters, sometimes happens when there are 2 mobs there too.
    Been having the same issue with this bug
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Would you guys mind testing to see if matrix points trigger the d/c? and post outcome result here please
  • BelloPallyBelloPally
    edited December 2018
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Would you guys mind testing to see if matrix points trigger the d/c? and post outcome result here please

Grinded for about an hour using Allied Fury WITHOUT any Matrix Points. The game was nice and smooth, no crash or anything of the sort. I think its safe to assume that Matrix Point is responsible for this issue.

So here are two possibilities:
    1. Enhancing Allied Fury with Matrix Points causes the game to crash regardless of the skill level (eg. enhancing Allied Fury from level 1 to 6 through Matrix Points)
    2. Enhancing Allied Fury with Matrix Points causes the game to crash when the skill level exceeds 25 (this is my case; my Allied Fury's level is 30)
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited December 2018
    Haha. They made it worse. Now the skill disconnects at all levels and the first barrage doesn't even apply damage to monsters.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2018
    Hey guys,

Just letting you know that the crashing issue pertaining to Allied Fury is being looked into.

Thanks for the report!
    WhorificThezorlul
  • ThezorlulThezorlul
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    I didn't DC at all from the skill before today's Patch and now i'm experiencing what other players stated before.
    The first part does not do damage and it almost always DCs you. Makes no difference for me if I have matrix points on it or not
  • FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited December 2018
    UPDATE : It now is even more broken than it was before this patch. Like the other players have said the first hit does nothing, and it can disconnect at all levels.
  • MrFeederMrFeeder
    Reactions: 200
    Now Jetts allied fury will disconnect you constantly. Happens mostly when using suborbital strike and allied fury together.
  • BelloPallyBelloPally
    edited December 2018
    I have no idea what Nexon did during last week's maintenance, but Allied Fury is even more broken than before. In addition to the crash issue (which was not fixed at all) the first part of the skill is dealing no damage whatsoever.

Hopefully it'll be fixed in this week's maintenance.