[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Map stuck on old quest, Can't reach Maple Goddess

GaelaniGaelani
Reactions: 605
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Bowman Instructional School map is stuck on "Bowman Instructional School in Danger" which is a map needed to obtain Old Letter in The Lost Seal Stone of Ellin Forest quest. I've already completed this quest line. I can't make 5th job because I need to be able to reach the Maple Goddess in the regular Bowman Instructional School Map. I can't find any incomplete quest that would be related to this map. Also, although I do not have the Skill of the Alliance skill, I have completed all of the (regular) Alliance quests. If I go to the Conference Pavilion, it is completed.

Note: This is an Aran that I used the Tera Burning event on.

Please, any assistance is really appreciated!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Didn't you make a thread about this before? Or was that someone else?

Have you finished all of aran's storyline quests? That's about the only thing I can think of that would have you stuck on a different version of a universally-accessible map. Check your quest window, your available and in progress tabs, see if there's anything that you can either start or turn in.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Didn't you make a thread about this before? Or was that someone else?

Have you finished all of aran's storyline quests? That's about the only thing I can think of that would have you stuck on a different version of a universally-accessible map. Check your quest window, your available and in progress tabs, see if there's anything that you can either start or turn in.

@op
    Here's the link to your previous thread since you seem to have completely forgotten that you already made a thread about this. Your welcome and not problem.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/88118/
  • GaelaniGaelani
    Reactions: 605
    edited December 2018
    Yes, I created a new thread bc I had to keep editing the original post to include additional information, but people seemed to still be replying to things I had edited/ruled out. Thus, I thought creating a new more accurate post worthwhile. But thanks for your time and I'll even assist you with a gentle reminder that it's "You're" welcome.

To Aggraphine, yes I have completed all Aran quests except for the Adolescent Wolf, which I can't complete bc Pucci will not show up in the Dangerous Forest. I am now trying any and all quests that could be even remotely related. I have also placed a ticket and tried the suggested repaired installation, and just forwarded a list of completed quests in order for them to hopefully be able to assist me.

I've been playing this game since early 2007 and this is the first time I haven't been able to pretty quickly reach a resolution of an issue.
    Mira
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Gaelani wrote: »
    Yes, I created a new thread bc I had to keep editing the original post to include additional information, but people seemed to still be replying to things I had edited/ruled out. Thus, I thought creating a new more accurate post worthwhile. But thanks for your time and I'll even assist you with a gentle reminder that it's "You're" welcome.

No one's commented on your post since your last edit (December 14 from my end) and pretty sure you still had the blocktopus/mob dropping boot part / was in the process of editting it out when Neospecter commented. Not sure where you're getting "people seemed to still be replying to things I had edited/ruled out." And still doesn't change the fact you created a duplicate thread.