[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Big Spender Event in Reboot

MichaelANDMichaelAND
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Hi there,

I was just wondering if the tyrant equip from the big spender event will be from a random class as it has been previously...even in Reboot, or if they changed that. Also does anyone know if the fafnir weapon for a dual blade class be the dagger or the katara? Thanks!

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2018
    Hello

"[Updated December 13] Clarified that the weapon received from the Fafnir Weapon Box is dependent on your character's class."

Link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/40293/updated-december-13-december-big-spender-event

Looking good.
  • MichaelANDMichaelAND
    edited December 2018
    Invulgo wrote: »
    "[Updated December 13] Clarified that the weapon received from the Fafnir Weapon Box is dependent on your character's class."

Hello, the update only mentions the fafnir weapon but not tyrant equips. Getting a tyrant equip for a different class on reboot would be pointless, so I was wondering if someone knew whether the tyrant equips were class dependent. Thanks.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    1 Tyrant Armor Box (Lv. 150) (open to select one Lv.150 Tyrant equip for your class--either boots, cloak, or belt. Tyrant Gloves not included)
    Source
  • hyacahyaca
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2018
    Imo the cape is the easiest to get, so if I were you I would pick one of the other two items.
  • MichaelANDMichaelAND
    edited December 2018
    Ahh, my apologies, I must have missed the tyrant part, thank you.

Also I noticed they clarified we don't choose the weapon so does this mean dual blades are randonly given either the dagger or katara, or are we a class that's allowed to choose?

And yeah I was gonna get the shoes:)

Thanks everyone!
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I thought Reboot was supposed to be F2P.
    Nitelyte