[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crash at The Fight for Fox Justice Quest

SmallhatSmallhat
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Crash
Summary:
Whenever I try to initiate the quest "The Fight for Fox Justice" (Mushroom Shrine Questline), i can only get about 5 seconds into the quest before the game crashes. No amount of changes to items/buffs seemed to do anything as well. Due to this, i cannot progress through the overall questline. My Error Message is "Unable to Connect to Game Server, Please Try Later", Even though its not a connection problem.

Character Name: Memehat
Character Level: 152
Character Job : Blade Master
World Name: Reboot
Date and Time: 6:04 PM EST

Comments

• RiyekRiyek
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2018
    Just to add to this, I also tried completing this quest line today and had the same issue. Unable to progress through the Mushroom Shrine due to this bug.

Upon entering the Fox Financial Area to kill the Yakuza I have about 5 seconds before I disconnect and get the same error "Unable to connect to Game Server, Please try later."

Character Name: Riyek
    Character Level: 203
    Character Job: Blaster
    World Name: Reboot
    Date and Time: 19th December 2018. Particularly between 1 and 2 pm AEDT and then intermittently since then (I've been trying repeatedly to brute force the quest and nuke them all before I disconnect).

**Update: I was able to finish the quest last night. I managed to nuke all the Yakuza within 3-4 seconds and end the quest before DC'ing. Once the quest completed, everything carried on as normal. I did not DC once the quest completed, and stayed in the map for the follow-up scenes.*
    Smallhat
  • ZzTsukasazZZzTsukasazZ
    Reactions: 200
    Summary: I have tried to finish "The Fight for Fox Justice" 10 times, but whenever I got into the map for 5 seconds, I got crashed. It said ""Unable to connect to Game Server, Please try later." I have checked my internet and It worked normally.
    Character Name: ZzTsukasazZ
    Character Level: 175
    Character Job: Evan
    World Name: Chaos
    Date and Time: 21st December 2018
  • HexCodeHexCode
    Reactions: 500
    I have the same issue, I tried to complete the quest few times and I keep getting DC.