[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Green nodestones?

MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
Reactions: 980
Posts: 153
Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Anyone know what the greeen nodestones do from the alliance shop?

Comments

  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 1,740
    Posts: 422
    Member
    edited December 2018
    You get a node whose main purpose is to be a exp boost for other node (I think about 200 or 250 exp).
    Best to use it on a skill node as they are more expensive to craft.
    MigiSouthpaw
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 980
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited December 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »
    You get a node whose main purpose is to be a exp boost for other node (I think about 200 or 250 exp).
    Best to use it on a skill node as they are more expensive to craft.

    Oh, is that a good amount of exp? How many levels can it rank up on a level 1 node?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 11,200
    Posts: 1,997
    Member
    edited December 2018
    Probably two or three.
    MigiSouthpaw
  • QcSandOfTimeQcSandOfTime
    Reactions: 870
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited December 2018
    I used mine on spider node (will ) it was lvl 1 and now its 3
    MigiSouthpaw
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 3,325
    Posts: 449
    Member
    edited December 2018
    It gives 150 node EXP (the equivalent of 3 nodes), and can be used with any node. I suggest using it on Will's Node (True Arachnid Reflection/Spider in Mirror), since any other node can be leveled with normal Nodestones, while Will's node can only be leveled with other Mirror World Nodestones (red), or the green Nodestones.
    FuhreakYinYangXMigiSouthpaw
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 980
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited December 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    It gives 150 node EXP (the equivalent of 3 nodes), and can be used with any node. I suggest using it on Will's Node (True Arachnid Reflection/Spider in Mirror), since any other node can be leveled with normal Nodestones, while Will's node can only be leveled with other Mirror World Nodestones (red), or the green Nodestones.

    So it won't do much on my level 8 node eh, also can you please tell me what is this will spider node you speak of?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 1,740
    Posts: 422
    Member
    edited December 2018
    Will spider node is this https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/True_Arachnid_Reflection
    You get the first one for free when you finish the lv 235 quest in the arcane river, you cannot craft it and the only way to get more to level it up is to defeat hard will.
    Which is why most people recommend to save your experience node for that node as defeating hard Will take quite a large amount of power.
    For players that recently entered the arcane river without a large stash of nodestone ready, I would recommend using it on the your class best exclusive 5th job skills just to make arcane river more bearable.
    MigiSouthpaw
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 980
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited December 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Will spider node is this https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/True_Arachnid_Reflection
    You get the first one for free when you finish the lv 235 quest in the arcane river, you cannot craft it and the only way to get more to level it up is to defeat hard will.
    Which is why most people recommend to save your experience node for that node as defeating hard Will take quite a large amount of power.
    For players that recently entered the arcane river without a large stash of nodestone ready, I would recommend using it on the your class best exclusive 5th job skills just to make arcane river more bearable.

    Ok i see, won't be getting it anytime soon. i'm not even near level 235 lol