[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unban request?

DevilsbishopDevilsbishop
Reactions: 1,170
edited December 2018 in Rants and Raves
My question mark in the title is because I'm unsure if the team here deal with unban requests. I know they used too on the old EMS forums. But here goes nothing right?

So I was on my newly created phantom at gold beach as you do and then I get a message pop up saying 'suspicious map activity' and then I get booted off. Not thinking anything of it I try log back in and it then pulls up a perma ban message (to which I'm super confused by).
My IGN that got banned was VashtaNerada, and it was at about 22:05

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,
Charley

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    We cannot help you with ban appeals on the forums. You should send a ticket and speak with Live Chat when they are available.
  • DevilsbishopDevilsbishop
    edited December 2018
    So it turns out they're closed until Tuesday..... Is there a way of contacting GMs in-game?
    (I have sent a ticket also)
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    So it turns out they're closed until Tuesday..... Is there a way of contacting GMs in-game?
    (I have sent a ticket also)

Not in-game, no. Live chat would be your best bet but as you noted already, it's Christmas, meaning they're off until the 26th.
  • MusicNinjasMusicNinjas
    Reactions: 100
    The same thing happened to me :(
    I was in the middle of a stream at that, I legit in tears right now because I been on this account with no problems for the better of 15+ years :(
    But this is the stream if it helps any.

• DevilsbishopDevilsbishop
    edited December 2018
    Thats what happened to me too! From other posts on the forums it's to do with the misbanning of Kannas. It's just annoying that We will miss days of events because of this happening, I am doubtful they'll take boxes of the count that we missed too. It is annoying, but I am sure they free us :D