[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Alliance UI

SuperboiSuperboi
Reactions: 1,595
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Is there really no option to get rid of the Alliance bars and rank notifications, or am I missing anything? :|

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    If you mean the determination gauge and the journey of destiny thing at the top of the screen, we're all stuck with both of them until this crap's over with.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Superboi wrote: »
    Is there really no option to get rid of the Alliance bars and rank notifications, or am I missing anything? :|

You can level up your rank to get rid of that. The bars, probably not. It's a little bit of a big deal and they want you to feel like it is.
    Thus, the progress bar at all times.
    Personally I like it. Makes it feel more important.
  • SuperboiSuperboi
    edited December 2018
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Superboi wrote: »

You can level up your rank to get rid of that. The bars, probably not. It's a little bit of a big deal and they want you to feel like it is.
    Thus, the progress bar at all times.
    Personally I like it. Makes it feel more important.

I don't care about that Alliance thing so I don't have enough coins to level up. Meaning I'm stuck with all the notifications every time I log in and every few minutes forever...?

Also, every time I log in I need to move the determination bar so I can close the USELESS reward points UI, which is a problem by itself. Really not user-friendly :/
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    You can dismiss the notifications by pressing the circle button instead of the X button.

There is currently a bug that makes the reward point UI forget the location you moved it to.

Also, you won't get the determination bar or the alliance notifications if you don't accept the quest to begin with, though this also means that character will not be able to access the coin shop.
  • SuperboiSuperboi
    edited December 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    You can dismiss the notifications by pressing the circle button instead of the X button.

There is currently a bug that makes the reward point UI forget the location you moved it to.

Also, you won't get the determination bar or the alliance notifications if you don't accept the quest to begin with, though this also means that character will not be able to access the coin shop.

The notifications keep appearing every time I log in and about every hour or so, no matter what button I click on (and of course, since I've just accepted the quests, I get notifications for every possible rank and need to close them all every time).

My complain is not really about the location of the points and determination UIs, I just don't wanna see them or at lease be able to close them with Esc.