[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

are shoulders armor or accessory for occult scroll

lumifylumify
Reactions: 100
edited December 2018 in General Chat
title

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    lumify wrote: »
    title

Accessory, iirc. (Semi-going off memory and semi-going off the fact Royal Black Metal Shoulder is part of the Boss Accessory Set.)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    title

Accessory, iirc. (Semi-going off memory and semi-going off the fact Royal Black Metal Shoulder is part of the Boss Accessory Set.)

This is correct. Shoulders, as well as rings, pendants, belts and badges are accessories.
    scholar624
  • lumifylumify
    edited December 2018
    the game says "you cannot use occult scroll for accessory for att 90% on this item". am i doing something wrong?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2018
    Occult scrolls aren't really worth using unless, I believe, you intend to throw icogs at the item afterward. Just spell trace it.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    You can't use armor or accessory primes on shoulders, so it's probably the same for occult scrolls.
    YinYangX
  • lumifylumify
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Occult scrolls aren't really worth using unless, I believe, you intend to throw icogs at the item afterward. Just spell trace it.

plus 1 attack is worse than 3 stat?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »

plus 1 attack is worse than 3 stat?

As far as I know, and this is like three or so years out of date most likely, people only used occult scrolls to get attack on something before throwing icogs at it and hoping for more attack from those.

All told, they're really not worth it to use in place of spell traces.